shorty wants me to smash but im not on it, so now im a bad man? smh

Wait a minute. Why is she just trying to smash instead of rekindling y'all relationship for the good of the child? Man things have changed a great deal.

Oh and don't smash.

for all further references
dudes, wear condoms!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im at work but pics will be posted when i get home

i'll give you the realest answer you'll get

put yourself and your daughter before her. PERIOD

she left you before and obviously just want to use you now....keep saying no fam...cause guess what, at the end....you saying no to her will only make her wantyou more

start to smash and then just stop, put your clothes on, say no thanks and walk out.

thatd be the funniest dam thing haha

Originally Posted by supaswagman

why do people waste their time arguin over what a good man or woman should be,
when they aint even bein one?

my ex told me i needed to be a better man when she !*#$*#$ every other dude and leaves my daughter with her mother so she can go get some, and since shes the mother of my daughter i cant just stop talkin to her. today she told me she wants me to smash, and i would love to cause shorty is bangin, but i feel like she playin me for a fool. when all im tryin to do is better my life so i can better my daughters..smh brah, what would yall do?

smh @ myself for even askin NT this %%#
laugh.gif
Pass... integrity and lust cancel each other out. Don't believe that bird, if you know her like it seems you do.

man i was in the same boat said no but than start hanging aorund her more and ended up doing it SMH llool..... i guess jsut depending on yo relationship withher ...
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where the pics at D?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I KNOW where you work fam[/color]
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just messing, but NAH don't smash, it's only going to cause more awkwardness in the alreadystressed relationship
eyes.gif
[/color]

Don't smash cause it aint gon do anything but let u get off in the end. Keep ya dignity. Besides if she runnin around chest passin to every other +$#!# Iwouldn't risk it. U got the right idea by tryna be a better man for u and ya daughter. Don't listen to half these dudes tellin u to smash. They prollyvirgins and freshmen in high school.

Back
Top Bottom