Shorty wants to have "the talk"

Hit her with this op

AuYx6OJCEAEI7Ku.jpg

or
5wy1cy.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, if you don't care about this girl, just keep doing what your doing and keep lying to her. You'll understand when you have a daughter

naw i know she definitely will not just keep the casual sex thing going shes on some high and mighty type of crap like that so even if i did tell her the truth i definitely would never get it again
You'd be surprised lol

OP you're tripping.

How did you even meet shorty? Did you get the yambs in a relatively short amount of time? Is the cutty even good? These questions need to be answered.

You said she's always at your frat's parties... One or more of your bros probably have smashed. She's just a BAWG man, smash and move on accordingly.

Last edited:
Stay single. Arnold voice "trust me" someone make a gif for that.

Last edited:
Yea man u to young to be worrying about this chick. I say just tell her what she wants to her... That's mostly what females want especially if u not looking for a relationship with her. Only going to cause more drama either way it go

I learned this a long time ago homie. 

Lie.

Yes. Lie to her.

Tell her what she wants to hear.  She don't know whats in your heart.  Just tell her you wanna be with her so you can keep piping.  But don't respond to her clinging behavior just continue to treat her like you did before you were "together".  Continue to talk to other females and smash one every now and then.  Even if you get caught up its not like you really wanted to wife her anyways.  Plus girls like you more when you are taken....this chick is gonna get you more yambs.

Also, you can edit your facebook to only show her and her friends your relationship status. While its single to everybody else
wink.gif

Op man up. Keep snuzzing but a casual lunch date or occasional movie outing won't cause u to lose your pimp card. Those are small casualties that must be taken care of sometimes. Now if yambs are not worth 15 dollars lose her number. Constant nagging is no bueno.

Tell her what she wants to hear? You're just asking for a headache. Be upfront with her and tell her that you don't want a relationship. Like they say, men will do anything for sex.

Lie.

Yes. Lie to her.

Tell her what she wants to hear.  She don't know whats in your heart.  Just tell her you wanna be with her so you can keep piping.  But don't respond to her clinging behavior just continue to treat her like you did before you were "together".  Continue to talk to other females and smash one every now and then.  Even if you get caught up its not like you really wanted to wife her anyways.  Plus girls like you more when you are taken....this chick is gonna get you more yambs.

Also, you can edit your facebook to only show her and her friends your relationship status. While its single to everybody else :wink:

wow

:lol: someone break this logic down for me on short girls being unfaithful. still :nerd: for this "ridiculous" body you speak of. This will not end well if you don't make moves so you have to wife it or
A) Tell her that you're not looking for a wifey and prefer to stay friends but you can't smash anymore :rolleyes
B) Keep smashing and make sure she's ok with being your jump (unlikely)
C) Tell her you want to take things "slow" and not rush into a relationship with her; you want to make sure that you two are right for each other but you keep piping :evil:. Option C is just a deterrent so only use as a short term option. She's not serious at all so I'd lean towards choice A. Good luck. Another word of advice stop spending so much time with her. You should never be cuffing her in public, texting/calling her constantly, letting her come over uninvited, etc. limited communication is the best communication esp. when "it's come over and let me hit"

Last edited:

Lie.

Yes. Lie to her.

Also, you can edit your facebook to only show her and her friends your relationship status. While its single to everybody else
wink.gif
How pathetic. 

Be honest with her man. SHe deserves it. If you don't want a relationship with her then tell her. Which reminds me.

be straight up with her but dont do anything you dont want to do . it's college, dont do relationships

So I been talking to this girl at my school for a little while now I've already smashed twice and thats pretty much all I wanna do but shes not about that. Shes all about some relationship type crap. So we leave for winter break I barely talk to her but stay in contact sorta so I can come back and get back to work on it and my boy tells me she whined about how bad I was at talking to her over break. So shes been on some funny stuff when I hit her lately but she texted me today like can I come over and we can talk for a minute before you go to the gym and im pretty sure shes gonna talk about starting a relationship. Ive only ever had one girl i called my "girlfriend" like that and that was serious and ever since that its been smash dash maybe consider it dating lol I dunno. But the single life as we all know isnt as glamorous as NT makes it seem and I just wanna smash on the regular more than playing the field how I have been being single. So Ive been telling myself im down for a casual relationship or whatever get it in whenever I want have a female thats down with me. BUT I dunno why with this one I dont really wanna just force it to smash. She looks pretty cute most of the time and her body is ridiculous but I definitely cant deal with her imperfections and I dont even really like hanging out with the broad I just wait till either we get to smashin or dont. Should I just date her anyway? This will also mean she will show up to all of my fraternity's parties cuffed to me(cause she goes to all of em anyways) and I wont be able to try and get no type of play there which blows for me. And now pics so yall will actually gimme some insight. Shes the one on the right in the first picture. 

2cerybp.jpg

v7dw9g.jpg

zluhsh.jpg
is that her on the left with her arm around your shoulder in the last picture?

Back
Top Bottom