Shorty's Pretty but ............

nerd.gif
her arms look like mine LOL

That looks so shopped it has to be real. Honestly I'd take her, just on a dark night put some nair on my hands and grab her by the elbows and pull downlike I am joking around. If she asks "what was that?"..."nothing, just used too much lotion".

I knew she was going to be a latina before I entered...they are NOTORIOUS for that #%$%.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Ya'll gay
smh.gif
. As THOROUGHLY unattractive as that is, it's still just hair. It's not like she has warts or boils or something. I'd still smash if she offered it up and those of you with any sense would do the same (assuming she's at least a 6/10 or your scales ).. She's not ugly and she's also in possession of a vagina. What's the problem?

u sound desperate as hell
laugh.gif
Not at all, I'm just not uppiddy in the least. It's just sex. I'll hit damn near anythingclean, though my wifey is top notch (
pimp.gif
). Ya'll got thegame all messed up and don't even realize it. You can either be one of two players in this game: Peja Stojakovic or Eddie House. Yeah yeah yeah, I know allyou young studs feel like you got all the game in the world, but you don't. If you're gonna play for stats,you can't turn down shots. I'm Eddie House (when I'm single that is). I go hard in limited minutes = I make the most out of my opportunities. Mostof NT is Peja. Ya'll go extra average ALL THE TIME. No game whatsoever
smh.gif
. Cats wanna have all this "swag" but don't never get no buns cuzthey have unrealistic standards. I've never seen such a vast collection of stylish lames until I signed onto NT. All those shoes....for what? Ole picky,streaky shot having #!% dude. When the "game" gets intense..... they airball
laugh.gif
. There's a reason Eddie has a ring
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom