Shots fire by Kobe Bryant at Matt Barnes "It amuses me... I know he wasn't going to do ____"

laugh.gif
barnes is such a #%@^@

Hasnt Kobe gone thru this before?

They're always some new " Kobe stopper"
laugh.gif

Ruben Patterson
Raja Bell
Bruce Bowen
Shane Battier

Who else? I cant remember.

These fools may hold him to under 40 pct shooting but he still gets 30 plus on them. Most of those shots on Sunday were missed because Kobe just missed them not because of great defense by Barnes.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Hasnt Kobe gone thru this before?

They're always some new " Kobe stopper"
laugh.gif

Ruben Patterson
Raja Bell
Bruce Bowen
Shane Battier

Who else? I cant remember.

These fools may hold him to under 40 pct shooting but he still gets 30 plus on them. Most of those shots on Sunday were missed because Kobe just missed them not because of great defense by Barnes.
So we'll discredit the job that Barnes did, and attribute Kobe's off night to "just" missed shots.....
grin.gif

For as much as many of you hated his antics, his defense was on point on Sunday.  It would be great to get a Finals series with these two teams to see this Barnes/Kobe matchup again....because you are right...there have been MANY dudes anointed as "Kobe stoppers," but ultimately #8/#24 has the last laugh. 

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by that dude

laugh.gif

barnes is a clown
hilarious that everyone thinks barnes was aiming for kobe's head...
kobe was standing towards his right...barnes is faking it past the right of kobes head

barnes himself stated on first take that he wasnt aiming for kobes head...video angle just makes it look that way
thank you, thats exactly what i saw

How could anybody stand Kobe Bryant's face? I hate that mother %%%#%# with a passion.

His facial expressions just scream "BAD ACTOR."

Barnes is a little $@#% for trying to get Kobe to flinch. Didn't we stop that in middle school?

laugh.gif

barnes is a clown
kobe was standing towards his right...barnes is faking it past the right of kobes head

barnes himself stated on first take that he wasnt aiming for kobes head...video angle just makes it look that way
Missed that part of the game. I was surprised Kobe didn't even flinch, but what you say makes sense. And Barnes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

How could anybody stand Kobe Bryant's face? I hate that mother %%%#%# with a passion.

His facial expressions just scream "BAD ACTOR."
lol tell em why you mad son
laugh.gif

don't understand how people hate on another person who they only see over a TV

Same thing happened when the Cavs played the Wizards earlier this year. Flip put Deshawn in specifically to !@+% with Lebron...Lebron turned it into a one on one battle and they took the L.

laugh.gif

barnes is a clown

what are you talking about?
dude said it was all in fun, which implies that he was, in fact,aiming it at his head
and at the 23 sec. mark, you can clearly see that it was aimed towards his head

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Dude is so arrogant. Cant stand him.
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

You can't stand Kobe cause he's arrogant but you're an MJ fan?
sick.gif
Such blatant homerism...Look at Mike's HOF induction speech 
laugh.gif

But judging by your user name, you were born in 1989 so I'll give you a pass....

BWAHAAHAHAHAHA... I just watched the post-game interview

Kobe is the ultimate villain. Dude should do movies with those expressions.

^cosign aztec  
laugh.gif

i hope anyone that hates Kobe for his arrogance isn't a fan of MJ because i dont think anyone is as arrogant as that man

Kobe always makes nobodies famous for a season.

btw, Kobe's got a broken finger, he's been shooting terribly with the exception of a few games since it happened. Of course, most of you wouldn't know that because you only choose to focus on one particular game.

When he was hitting all those shots in the fourth, it was all shock and awe though, but when he missed the game tier or w.e, it was back to #@@% Kobe

I love the excuses for Kobe..."Oh he's out there playing with a broken vertabre and he was shot with a shotgun in his chest 2 hours prior to the game, but he's still in there!".

Dude is an athlete, there is no excuse for him being out there and losing because he was injured. If you're injured, sit out, if not, play and suck it up and stop making excuses why you lost, no one tells you to play when you're hurt. He's basically in there with his "injuries" so that if he scores 30+ they can talk about how brilliant and amazing he is and how he is the modern day Jesus.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom