Should Derrick Rose be a member of Team Jordan?

simple question..should Derrick Rose be a member of Team Jordan?
besides his addidas deal...
why or why shouldn't he be part of this elite goup of players?
personally..no question..would be my favorite of the group

simple question..should Derrick Rose be a member of Team Jordan?
besides his addidas deal...
why or why shouldn't he be part of this elite goup of players?
personally..no question..would be my favorite of the group

No, the adirose is better than any of the sig shoes that JB has put out for any of their players. 

No, the adirose is better than any of the sig shoes that JB has put out for any of their players. 

Why should he be a team member of Team Jordan, if he has a shoe contract already??

Why are we even discussing this?

Why should he be a team member of Team Jordan, if he has a shoe contract already??

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Exactly
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Exactly
wink.gif

Jared Jeffries is a member of team Jordan enough said! But anyway like somebody said all ready he is signed to Addidas so it's a moot point!

Jared Jeffries is a member of team Jordan enough said! But anyway like somebody said all ready he is signed to Addidas so it's a moot point!

Theres a big difference between what Jordan Brand wants and thinks "Team Jordan" is and what it actually is.
Technically D. Rose would personify what the Team Jordan label is all about. He's a killer, a young rising star. He would get suffocated under the BS of Jordan Brand, and end up with some off the shelf cornball shoe that under performs, with a little Rose sticker on it, and a giant JUMPMAN.

I'd love to see him move over to Nike, not JB. Thank God Kobe did.

Theres a big difference between what Jordan Brand wants and thinks "Team Jordan" is and what it actually is.
Technically D. Rose would personify what the Team Jordan label is all about. He's a killer, a young rising star. He would get suffocated under the BS of Jordan Brand, and end up with some off the shelf cornball shoe that under performs, with a little Rose sticker on it, and a giant JUMPMAN.

I'd love to see him move over to Nike, not JB. Thank God Kobe did.

That would be a good look for JB. I'm sure Adidas would pay out the buttcrack to keep him on their squad.

That would be a good look for JB. I'm sure Adidas would pay out the buttcrack to keep him on their squad.

Not that JB has done melo, CP or Wade any justice, but I would def consider buying a D Rose shoe based on my love for his game. Wade has had the best sig thus far with the 2011, except they went and did the Fly Wades not long after they came out. (still dont understand that, whos gonna wear the 2012 next year???)

Not that JB has done melo, CP or Wade any justice, but I would def consider buying a D Rose shoe based on my love for his game. Wade has had the best sig thus far with the 2011, except they went and did the Fly Wades not long after they came out. (still dont understand that, whos gonna wear the 2012 next year???)

If JB puts out trash like Wade's line, stick to Adidas. I can see him going on his own with Nike though...

If JB puts out trash like Wade's line, stick to Adidas. I can see him going on his own with Nike though...

Back
Top Bottom