Should Derrick Rose be a member of Team Jordan?

I like this topic. I think it would be awesome for Rose to join the JB brand. I would buy his shoes for sure and like him more as a player. ADIDAS just doesn't do it for me, never has, and never will.

I like this topic. I think it would be awesome for Rose to join the JB brand. I would buy his shoes for sure and like him more as a player. ADIDAS just doesn't do it for me, never has, and never will.

NO. All team Jordan’s suck. JB stop making good designs after XIII. Why do you think they are doing Retros every other week? They ran out of good ideas and if they ever came up with a new one they would save the designs for Jordan himself, not the team.

NO. All team Jordan’s suck. JB stop making good designs after XIII. Why do you think they are doing Retros every other week? They ran out of good ideas and if they ever came up with a new one they would save the designs for Jordan himself, not the team.

Nike yes, JB prolly not. Like a few have said, I haven't seen any Team Jordan stuff that made me go
eek.gif
. D. Rose is straight fire, and sadly I don't think JB would produce the heat he deserves.
ohwell.gif
 Go Heat!!!
laugh.gif

Nike yes, JB prolly not. Like a few have said, I haven't seen any Team Jordan stuff that made me go
eek.gif
. D. Rose is straight fire, and sadly I don't think JB would produce the heat he deserves.
ohwell.gif
 Go Heat!!!
laugh.gif

Would be dope to see him with Nike or JB, but I give him props for going a different route with Adidas. Hes probably making more money over there anyway and is easily one of the main guys for the brand so its a win/win.

Would be dope to see him with Nike or JB, but I give him props for going a different route with Adidas. Hes probably making more money over there anyway and is easily one of the main guys for the brand so its a win/win.

Back
Top Bottom