Should Derrick Rose be a member of Team Jordan?

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

what better player could be more qualified than Derrick Rose...period

You don't get it do you?

Jordan brand doesn't produce good sig shoes for their endorsees.

Real talk, you seem like the type of fella who gets startled when they read pop-up books.

*opens story and turns page*

"SWEET HAYSOOS!! I didn't know it was gonna jump out like that. Whew!! Damn near had
a heart attack. Somebody catch me... i'm fixin' to faint."

You don't get it do you?

Real talk, you seem like the type of fella who gets startled when they read pop-up books.

"SWEET HAYSOOS!! I didn't know it was gonna jump out like that. Whew!! Damn near had

When was the last time a pair of melos or wades sold out?I liked kobe's adidas line better and I think theyre doen a good job on rose's.

When was the last time a pair of melos or wades sold out?I liked kobe's adidas line better and I think theyre doen a good job on rose's.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Not that JB has done melo, CP or Wade any justice, but I would def consider buying a D Rose shoe based on my love for his game. 

you may have gotten ordinary looking shoes, but it has definitely helped them boost their profile by being a JB team/player. This leads to other endorsment deals and ultimately more $$$
wink.gif

(still dont understand that, whos gonna wear the 2012 next year???)
yes, will be interesting to see how JB will market the 2012 ? if they will still use Wade to launch it ?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Not that JB has done melo, CP or Wade any justice, but I would def consider buying a D Rose shoe based on my love for his game. 

you may have gotten ordinary looking shoes, but it has definitely helped them boost their profile by being a JB team/player. This leads to other endorsment deals and ultimately more $$$
wink.gif

(still dont understand that, whos gonna wear the 2012 next year???)
yes, will be interesting to see how JB will market the 2012 ? if they will still use Wade to launch it ?

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

Nope. I love his adidas line right now. He is doing his own thing.

how is signing with Adidas his own thing.

he's making millions from them. He could have gone with Protege or somethin small if he wanted to do his 'own' thing.

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

Nope. I love his adidas line right now. He is doing his own thing.

how is signing with Adidas his own thing.

he's making millions from them. He could have gone with Protege or somethin small if he wanted to do his 'own' thing.

Buddy, you asked the wrong question.  It should go like this: 

"Does Jordan Brand deserve to have Derrick Rose?"

Why do you guys think Jordan Brand is prestigious? They put out things that suck hard now. 

... Adidas isn't going to let him go.  He's the new poster boy to resurrect their basketball line. 

Buddy, you asked the wrong question.  It should go like this: 

"Does Jordan Brand deserve to have Derrick Rose?"

Why do you guys think Jordan Brand is prestigious? They put out things that suck hard now. 

... Adidas isn't going to let him go.  He's the new poster boy to resurrect their basketball line. 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

No, the adirose is better than any of the sig shoes that JB has put out for any of their players. 

I have to disagree. Even though it is a little lighter than the Wade sig shoe, the performance of the Wade is much better in my opinion. I also tried DRoses sig shoe against the AJ 2011, and for a big man who plays the post and wing that has to cut, plant and spin, and jump a lot the AJ 2011 was better that the Adi as well. The Wade was the best out of the three. That is just my opinion though. Best ever to ball in was the X.

No, the adirose is better than any of the sig shoes that JB has put out for any of their players. 

I have to disagree. Even though it is a little lighter than the Wade sig shoe, the performance of the Wade is much better in my opinion. I also tried DRoses sig shoe against the AJ 2011, and for a big man who plays the post and wing that has to cut, plant and spin, and jump a lot the AJ 2011 was better that the Adi as well. The Wade was the best out of the three. That is just my opinion though. Best ever to ball in was the X.

he should be on team L.A. Gear, i can see it now D. Rose flying through the air and his shoes lighting up the whole way, and with zigtech technology you cant beat it lmfao..... who cares who he is with? if you truly like him that much you would buy his shoes regardless of the brand he is with.

he should be on team L.A. Gear, i can see it now D. Rose flying through the air and his shoes lighting up the whole way, and with zigtech technology you cant beat it lmfao..... who cares who he is with? if you truly like him that much you would buy his shoes regardless of the brand he is with.

No, Derrick Rose should not be with Team Jordan, maybe with Nike, but Team Jordan would definitely be a downgrade from what Adidas has been doing for him. The only way Jordan would be an upgrade is if he was the new face of the sig shoe.

No, Derrick Rose should not be with Team Jordan, maybe with Nike, but Team Jordan would definitely be a downgrade from what Adidas has been doing for him. The only way Jordan would be an upgrade is if he was the new face of the sig shoe.

Originally Posted by BinYe

You don't get it do you?

i hear u talkin it just aint meanin anything..i dont care about the shoes , and you can't say they wouldnt be good because they arent even made...it's the fact he represents jordans game in a new era, start readin about sports instead of your "pop-up" books. Its not all about the shoes. actin lke a damn ceo when u dont have a ged!

Originally Posted by BinYe

You don't get it do you?

i hear u talkin it just aint meanin anything..i dont care about the shoes , and you can't say they wouldnt be good because they arent even made...it's the fact he represents jordans game in a new era, start readin about sports instead of your "pop-up" books. Its not all about the shoes. actin lke a damn ceo when u dont have a ged!

Originally Posted by Heavy23

Good point, I noticed the cushioning on the Adirose isn't as great other shoes, like the 2011. I haven't tried out the fly wades even though I have them.
laugh.gif

But which adirose did you try the 1.0 or the 1.5?

Back
Top Bottom