Should i BUY?????? 2003 350z

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

dont ask NT, they will just hate on you for not having a nice car themselves, Most of the people here a kiddies anyway.

QFT

I would buy it but have a mechanic look at it prior to the purchase . A salvage title can come from someone doing a insurance scam and all it takes is for both air bags to deploy in some cases for a insurance company to say a vehicle is salvage .

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

ok, look niketalk I'm not looking to resale or even give it up i simply want something fast and rigid. if the frame is banged out im good. The engine has 52,000 miles and is modded in no way.

indifferent.gif

then buy.....

What will really drive you away from buying the car the?

why are you even asking NT then......
Thank you
Dude you asked a question, and NT is giving some good advices and you are getting sour
grin.gif

SMH

exactly what i was thinking.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I'd say no just because of the title thing
you nor most people saying this know what the history of the car is, just throwing in the white flag cuz you dont know any better.

indifferent.gif

i'm not an expert with cars, but i was told by many people (some of which work/worked for dealers) to never buy cars with salvaged titles.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

your insurance is gonna be high because of the salvage title
Originally Posted by ro0ts

Ehh.. I really wouldn't consider buying a modded car. And buying a car with a salvaged title is out of the question.

Even if they claim there was only "minimal damage", it was"just a fender bender", or it was "professionally repaired," Even if all those claims are true, a salvaged title would just make it harder to sell it down the road if you ever had to.
Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

You should never buy a salvaged car.  If the car were in flood, the electircal system could never be fully repaired.  Also, if there was some sort of frame damage, that causes concern for the integrity of the car as a whole.  That weakness can be exploited if you're in accident.  Basically, no amount of savings is worth your jeopardizing your safety or the safety of others you're driving...

Back
Top Bottom