Should I buy it????? **UPDATE**

I'm in the market for a PS3. I have been kickin myself after I let about 8 of em pass me by at Circuit City for $319.99. I want a 80gb & I'mwatchin a few on eBay as we speak.

They are mostly going for around $365 with free shipping. I also got a chick that can get me one from Target with her discount (10%).

But tonight my homie hits me up saying he got this dude selling one for $225. I don't know how many gigs or what kind of condition it's in.

Should I pull the trigger or just go with the bay or the broad? I know I can upgrade the hard drive myself, but what if something is wrong with it.

Can I send it to Sony & get it refurbished? What would you guys do?

I know the kiddies will come in with their jokes. So here's your
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
&
roll.gif
roll.gif
upfront.

thanks **UPDATE** Found out it's a 40gb in good condition, just the controller is jacked up a bit. I ain't trippin bout the controller. I can alwaysupgrade the hard drive. What U guys think??

not that many good games yet..just KillZone2, LBP to me are only good games. Resistance 2 was a let down for me.
i'd just get it used. $225 for a 80gb used is good.

I would check out the used one first.. if nothing is wrong with it.. i don't see anything bad to buying a used gaming system and saving money.

Damn dude you wrote an essay, just buy it if you want it or not...Its not a car or house homie, its under $500 lol...

Only reason why i been holding out on a ps3 is because I been trying to find one that can go ps2

Preciate the response. I haven't been able to check the condition. It's one of those I know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody sellin aPS3.

Just cop it from Target. That way you have the peace of mind knowing you can take it back to store if something is wrong with it.

Get the breezy to hit you up with the hook up.

Then hit up the breezy about a hook up.

Ya dig?

Originally Posted by raskass 2050

as long as your not going into debt for it. enjoy

Definitely not going into debt. But if I can get it for the low, then why not? Anybody know about the whole refurbishing deal? Is that even an option?

Well. I looked around for a deal.

$310 for a new PS3 80 gb + S/H

http://accessories.us.del...mp;cs=19&sku=A1985585

Coupon code PLDWH47D$6BT2J

Use DPA trick to save 3% (prices after that in parentheses)

To get DPA trick, you need to pretend you are paying with 1 credit card first, and then you will get an offer to switch to Dell Preferred Account, and save 3%.Sign up for DPA if you don't have one, or just log in if you do, and 3% will be yours.

I think it's worth the money. I just copped one last month that I haven't even opened yet. MLB 08 The Show, if you're in to sports games, dropsnext month and the blu ray is definitely a nice touch.

Eventually, you will need a Blu Ray player since it's the best thing out and the PS3 has more advantages then just getting a Blu Ray player itself. $225 isnot bad for a used, but you can always upgrade the hard drive later on.

Originally Posted by SkySacrament

Well. I looked around for a deal.

$310 for a new PS3 80 gb + S/H

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A1985585http://accessories.us.del...mp;cs=19&sku=A1985585

Coupon code PLDWH47D$6BT2J Good lookin out

Use DPA trick to save 3% (prices after that in parentheses)

To get DPA trick, you need to pretend you are paying with 1 credit card first, and then you will get an offer to switch to Dell Preferred Account, and save 3%. Sign up for DPA if you don't have one, or just log in if you do, and 3% will be yours.

Back
Top Bottom