Should I call it a night?

I have no real plans, and I am contemplating on heading out to this house party. I got an invite to this house party (via Facebook
ohwell.gif
), but I only know this one chick there. Apparently previous parties at this house have beenwin. I really don't feel like walking in alone though.
ohwell.gif

I am not a fighter so I don't have to worry about causing trouble, luckily this place is only like a 5 min walk... plus $5 for a cup, get a few drinksdown... maybe I'll check it out...

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

call it a night. If you happen to get into a fight, who's gonna have your back?
People fighting at house parties? Not in my house fam.... Either take that @@$% in the street and face a sure arrest or bounce. If you can'tcontrol liquor/anger you gotta go.

Go to the party, if its lame then just dip the set..... There are probably a bunch of chicks there with girlfriends though
devil.gif
devil.gif

WOW, that was some quickness, there was a line to get in, I got on the line and the cops walk up like 15 seconds later. They just told us to turn around and gosomewhere else...
smh.gif

let me guess, dudes hanging around outside loud as hell >>> cops called, party over...

that's usually how it goes up here.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

WOW, that was some quickness, there was a line to get in, I got on the line and the cops walk up like 15 seconds later. They just told us to turn around and go somewhere else...
smh.gif

Problem solve.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

let me guess, dudes hanging around outside loud as hell >>> cops called, party over...

that's usually how it goes up here.
No, that was the surprising part. The street was actually quiet but the cops were wondering around. I guess they saw too many people on that lineand decided to bust it.

You can go act a fool and nobody knows who you are except that chick but shes gonna be wasted by the time you make up ur mind in going.

Back
Top Bottom