should i cop a 99 5-series?(edited)

im looking for something under 4k....

hopefully i don't get clowned, i just dont know $@*! about cars....

yeah, i WAS bugging, i told yall i didn't know #+$% about cars...

im taking a 99 528i sport to the PPI friday

apparently dude is moving and selling his second car...

lets see how it goes.

im looking for something under 4k....

hopefully i don't get clowned, i just dont know $@*! about cars....

yeah, i WAS bugging, i told yall i didn't know #+$% about cars...

im taking a 99 528i sport to the PPI friday

apparently dude is moving and selling his second car...

lets see how it goes.

sick.gif
@ 177k miles

i know, im looking for a whip under 4k tho....so i figure anything will have many miles...

i know, im looking for a whip under 4k tho....so i figure anything will have many miles...

Personally, if you want to get something that old with that many miles, stick to a Honda, Nissan or Toyota...

Older BMW's still cost a lot for maintenance issues, and it appears as though you're on a budget (I could be wrong though)

Personally, if you want to get something that old with that many miles, stick to a Honda, Nissan or Toyota...

Older BMW's still cost a lot for maintenance issues, and it appears as though you're on a budget (I could be wrong though)

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

and it appears as though you're on a budget (I could be wrong though)

i had a whip with a note, totaled it....trynna avoid payments....about to have a lump of cash, desperately need a car....

im lookin for something i can drive 2-3 years....

saw this online, figured i'd ask NT for input....

and it appears as though you're on a budget (I could be wrong though)

i had a whip with a note, totaled it....trynna avoid payments....about to have a lump of cash, desperately need a car....

im lookin for something i can drive 2-3 years....

saw this online, figured i'd ask NT for input....

that's actually not bad.

E36 S-series are
pimp.gif
but like all BMW's the maintenance on that thing will still be pretty steep compared to any other used japanese or american cars.

Try getting a Nissan 240SX - you can find these around 4K...some of them with SR20DET already swapped:pimp: or a 1999 Misubishi Exlipse GST (X)

why not a honda? you can find plenty in that range with 85-100k miles and the car will last you forever.

why not a honda? you can find plenty in that range with 85-100k miles and the car will last you forever.

that's actually not bad.

E36 S-series are
pimp.gif
but like all BMW's the maintenance on that thing will still be pretty steep compared to any other used japanese or american cars.

Try getting a Nissan 240SX - you can find these around 4K...some of them with SR20DET already swapped:pimp: or a 1999 Misubishi Exlipse GST (X)

Back
Top Bottom