SHOULD I COP? or Official make fun of Anton Lavey's coat thread

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Ol Sega Genesis "No this game isn't Killer Instinct, what do you mean you've never heard of it?" Eternal Champions jacket wearing $+$*%
smh.gif

234043-larcen_tyler512_large.gif

EternalChampionsBox.jpg
LMAOOOOOOOOO, I had that game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
@ people still talkin about copping the jacket, and how he should cop.
That ship has sailed
laugh.gif
.... I probably will eventually

MODS LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING IS TOPPING THAT NINJA TURTLE TRENCH COAT.

I'M NOT EVEN GONNA WASTE MY TIME POSTING ANYMORE COATS.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
@ people still talkin about copping the jacket, and how he should cop.

roll.gif

For real. I hope homie is pushing a 5 or 6. Dropping over a G tryna be an ole Mr. Bear lookin *&^%.

tysonx.jpg

ol' "Desiree Washington got me, and I can't wear this fly burberry trenchcoat because of these cuffs" wearin' _________

someone cue that grandpa simpsons gif when he goes in and out ! he is wearing a coat !!!!!

Originally Posted by Ryda421

someone cue that grandpa simpsons gif when he goes in and out ! he is wearing a coat !!!!!
You're right!!!
I didn't think about that
I would post I exceeded the bandwidth on my PB account
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NT OG

rofl.

you're just buying for the brand.
laugh.gif

you can find that coat for a much lower price.

smh.gif
QFT, and you can barely even see that its burberry. Might as well cop an identical one for 150 atBurlington's, it doesn't even look good IMO.

And if you plan on going to the hood..................... dont wear it lol

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by NT OG

rofl.

you're just buying for the brand.
laugh.gif

you can find that coat for a much lower price.

smh.gif
QFT, and you can barely even see that its burberry. Might as well cop an identical one for 150 at Burlington's, it doesn't even look good IMO.

And if you plan on going to the hood..................... dont wear it lol
If you can find me a coat that looks and fits exactly like this one and is off relatively good quality...please feel free to tell me. I alreadyown a trench/3/4 coat, that is expensive but is of a brand no one would know of. I care more about the fit than the name.

I love how people on this website are calling me a brand-%#@+#..when the whole essence of being a sneaker-head is predicated on buying shoes based on it'sname brand. Hypocrites...I don't really buy expensive Jordans anymore, I rather spend more on clothes.

I have no comparison's i just wanna say you look lame as hell, you self timed yourself to get rode on.

^^^^Thanks, that was very nice of you. Luckily I can take a joke and I'm secure enough to even make fun of myself. I've told a few ofthe jokes in this thread making fun of myself. I don't care what you think about the outfit, I dress how i feel comfortable. Good day.

Back
Top Bottom