Should I cop the Jordan’s son of mars bel air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg yes! Man you are going to SHUT IT DOWN!! don't let these hype boys trick you into thinking they lame because they not limited. Babes gonna see that fresh price sauce and be all on that. Please post an on foot when you get them. Sorry I assumed you were a homosexual earlier. Happy holidays :wink:
Lol it cool. I will post a on feet if I decide to buy them happy holidays to you to.

you finna be pullin' all the hunnies at da mall wit dem jawnz on. make sure you cop dis shirt for max swag doe
caa67cd19639ca4f7df8e38835dcf6d3.jpg
Wear could I buy the shirt at it will definitely go with the shoes.

They always seem to come up a bit on the small side for me - I do have pretty wide feet though. Usually a 10 in j3 to j6 but I needed 10.5 or 11 to be truly comfy in the bel airs even with thin socks. I have 3 pairs of size 10's and all are the same even after breaking some in.

:lol:. Not sure how to take this convo so far, but if you are truly into those Js that's great, I hope you can get your pair and outfit. Do you.:pimp:

:lol:. Not sure how to take this convo so far, but if you are truly into those Js that's great, I hope you can get your pair and outfit. Do you.:pimp:
I want to start getting into Jordans never really wore a pair since I was 13 now I’m 23 so this would be my first pair.

I want to start getting into Jordans never really wore a pair since I was 13 now I’m 23 so this would be my first pair.
Nothin wrong with that. Only easy advise to give is buy what YOU like. Not what everyone else likes.

Nothin wrong with that. Only easy advise to give is buy what YOU like. Not what everyone else likes.
That is true I just wanted some advice and see what other people think about the shoes and the colorwave just some options on what to wear with them but whenever this money gets cleared I will definitely make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom