Should I keep my iPhone or get a blackberry?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Everyone has an iPhone, thus

Iphone=new sidekicks SMH
21e15de8345a20a84ab020880ea1c2f906bada0.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by ninjahood

people always forget how much of a lackluster web browser blackberry phones are, tiny screen, tiny buttons....etc.

if u got a 3gs keep it.
Bruh you in every thread dogging the BB and you have a sidekick.
laugh.gif

You don't have a BB or an iphone but you steady popping up to besmerch the BB son.
laugh.gif

Don't hate........come over to the darkside fam....
nahh....i got a 3G sidekick and im payin 70 dollars a month..blackberry phones don't have betterscreens or better keyboards, da AIM isn't better either..so im good.

Iphone is better imo.
I never had a blackberry so idk, but my friend has a blackberry and he's trying to sell it to save money for an iphone

Originally Posted by SNSD

Iphone is better imo.
I never had a blackberry so idk, but my friend has a blackberry and he's trying to sell it to save money for an iphone
eyes.gif

what have you really said here?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Iphone is better imo.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
The kid's probably 12 years old.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Iphone is better imo.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
The kid's probably 12 years old.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
laugh.gif

I'm on my 4th BB (Bold 9700 now) and have no desire to get an iPhone. I've got an iPod Touch and while it's fun, I prefer having a real keyboard.

Most of my friends also have BBs. The one friend who didn't (and had an iPhone), just moved to Seattle and copped a Bold 9700. After a week, he switchedback to his iPhone. He couldn't do without the touchscreen.

But honestly, BlackBerry apps are severely lacking and the browser still sucks. Future Android phones might be a good compromise.

I mean, it's really a matter of preference right. Don't let anyone tell you what you prefer. Just give the phones a try.

I had both a Blackberry Curve 8310 and iPhone 3GS
the things that blackberry had an advantage over the iPhone was the battery life, qwerty keyboard, and bbm..
while the jailbroken iPhone had a bunch of apps, browsing internet was great, google maps was used A LOT whenever i was lost, i took plenty of pictures andvideo with it, etc...
the touchscreen texting may need to be getting used to at first, but you'll grow into it, and eventually be able to type as fast as u do on a regularqwerty keyboard.
so my vote goes for the iPhone

I don't get why you people carry blackberry's if there are not issued to you by work. If I was a young dude, I would carry an iPhone. There's somuch more to it. A blackberry is basically just an email device for work. Never understood why all these young girls carry blackberrys.

i have the bold...pretty dope i like the bbm...im not much of an app person yet maybe...but im not gonna hate on the iphone...thats prob gonna be my next phone

im on my Iphone right now... its sick...but the new HTC TILT 2 is way sweet, i wish Iphone had a slide up keypad...

I switched to a bold 9700 and tried to touch the screen 4 times within the first week.

Had to switch back to the iphone. I prefer direct touch over the optical pad when it comes to choosing things on the screen.

I'll admit the BB OS has come up though. That thing used to be ug-mug status.

Back
Top Bottom