Should I let her know?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

just tell her it's where you go to discuss Nike Shoes, no mention of anything else...
that ought to quell her interest, unless she's into sneakers

Maaaaan I told my girl bout NT she knows my sn she be searching topics i post or post in and be reading my posts I've gotten in trouble a couple of timesso if I was u tell her as little as posiible but enough so she doesn't get interested about it so she be like "oh it's a guy thing" andleaves it alone. But trust me nothing good will come out of it just a lot of explanations.

NT stayy gettn ppl in trouble...
roll.gif

If you do put her on to NT, I would take that "girlfriend application" out your sig just in case she starts lurking hardcore.

With the way things have been going on NT lately, some NTer has probably directed her to this thread already.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by J23S

It wouldn't end well for you, don't do it

word. dude's on NT stay on point. you tell her....next thing you know we got bikini pics, and the whole 9. Then some random dude comes to your crib, and smashes. He bounces and your girl proceeds to ask you "U MAD?"

And tells u that your not smashing.

Too late. Now all she has to do is google it. Erase all incriminating information immediately.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by J23S

It wouldn't end well for you, don't do it

word. dude's on NT stay on point. you tell her....next thing you know we got bikini pics, and the whole 9. Then some random dude comes to your crib, and smashes. He bounces and your girl proceeds to ask you "U MAD?"

TRUEST STORY EVER TOLD THOUGH, BRO.

Back
Top Bottom