Should I Open The Car Door For This Woman On The First Date?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

My pops taught me to not get out the car unless dude opens the door so...
laugh.gif
There's something funny about picturing a girl still in your car while you already walked out walking to the spot, then you turn around see her still in there.

laugh.gif
That hasn't happened yet, but yes that is hilarious.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Only time, I'm opening the car door for a lady is when she's my wife, and carrying out our newborn baby from the hospital. I've never opened the car door for a lady. I don't want her to say "Why did you use to open doors for me when we started dating and now you don't?"
I have to agree. If you aren't going to do it everytime and you don't do it for women whohave done WAY more for you in life (moms, sis, etc), then why put some random chick you met a week ago on a pedestal?
Seems a bit hypocritical and dishonest. But then they say dating is all an act, so do what you need to do
laugh.gif

if you going to scoop shorty and you're still in the car, I'd let her just get in, but maybe coming back to the car from y our destination I might goahead and open it.

depends on the chick and whether you're dealing with a "princess" or not

My ex had me doing that ****....

I use to walk over to my side of the car and my ex will just stand there....chillin with the look of "u besta open up the damn door for me"

it was worst during rainy days...

Smh.

its appreciated but not necessary...i'm not gonna sit there and wait for you to open it when i can already be out the car...

Originally Posted by doosta45

i open car doors on dates and for the gfs. but as of late i havent been able to since my alarm doesnt work so i got to open the doors from the drivers side, and i aint trying to walk ALL the way around the car to open it.

ill tell the chick to back up, as i swing the passenger side door open from the inside

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nope most of the time they get outta the car B4 you even have a chance. Just open doors to building

Well I guess it wasn't as dumb a question as I originally thought being as the answers seemed to be split about 50/50.

I kinda of decided is just wasn't necessary but was gonna just play it by ear when the time came. Ended up lightweight forgetting and just not opening thedoor.
laugh.gif

Didn't smash, ol girl is the complete family/chuuch type. Moms, Auntie, and Grandma were all waiting up in the kitchen when we got back. It's goodthough, made my move, she was more than feeling it, set a solid foundation.

Thanks for the advice and for the lulz.

It's called being a gentleman, and there's not too many of them left. Open the ladies door and pull out her chair for her if you like her.

You can do it, but don't make it a habit. She may expect it everytime. I only open building doors for ladies, lol.

Back
Top Bottom