Should I start watching Weeds? School me please

It's ok, something to watch when I'm bored. I usually recommend it to females because it's a borderline chick show. You don't like The Wire butwatch stuff like 24, so I don't even know...

alright i really like the show so far, started off real slow but it picked up fast
Im like midway on season 3, just a few thing i dont like
1.cant stand helgia or the black old "wise" girl, her attitude pisses me off
2. nancys oldest son is a straight herb, wow, dude gets away with mad !#+% nancy is so soft, he woulda been got smacked
3. the shows intro music is probably the worst i have ever heard EVER
4. some of the twists and turns are not believable at all, yea it a tv show but come on now, people cheating on eatchother and they act like its barely nothing
laugh.gif

besides that the show is awesome, andy makes the god dam show! he's like what jeremy piven is to entourage I think, the masturbation speech made me spitout my soda
good show

Originally Posted by eight2one

I tryed to watch, I just couldnt get into it.
My brother swears by it so I watched the first season. Mildly entertaining, but for the most part it was medicore at best. SMH at you thinking theWire is terrible.

watch OZ, my friend put me on. he got seasons 1 and 2, from then on we got that thang coming weekly through netfilx. Tities in every episode of season 3 isappreciated in weeds.

im on season 4 right now havnt got around to watchin it yet tho
the funniest part tho is season 3 were that big fat dude kills that other guy

"You Bi tch a ss b itch" hahahaahah that *@%+ had me rollin

is it as bad as the wire or as good as 24?

eek.gif
Are you serious? The Wire is
pimp.gif

Weeds started out well, but fell off hard. Watching episodes last season was like the worst 30 minutes of my week. It was painful to sit through.

Back
Top Bottom