Should I still take my ex out for V-day?

Long story short, I cheated and subsequently decided to end a 2-3 year relationship because i decided I wasn't ready to commit(rather than continue cheating). Recently, I thought i would try to make it work one more time since i do still have feelings and she was always calling with the "i still love you's", I told her we should work on it and she said she had to think about it.  So I figure I owe her some better treatment since i had been an ***, been doing little extra things i probably normally wouldn't and shouldn't do, nothing major tho.

So come to find out she been sleeping with other guys, she admitted to one, not the other.  Now I don't really mind that shes doing her thing seeing as I left her and probably broke her heart. The main concern is her lying about things after semi-agreeing to try to work on things and still telling me she loves me. All the while i'm trying to put in extra effort. Part of this extra effort was promising her a nice Vday. 

So the question now is, seeing as she has been dishonest, should i still keep my promise and take her out?  Or, since i figure the trust is gone on both sides, is there even any point of trying to keep promises and work things out?

I kinda feel like a hypocrite if I get mad and cancel on her since I cheated on her first.  We weren't even together when she slept around. On the other hand, it feels kinda simpish to be taking some other dudes JO out for a nice day.  What do yall think?

Since i'm not posting pics of the ex, hopefully these pics of appealing women will suffice for some real responses.
0401_mariah-carey-bikini-10.jpg

celeb-beyonce-bikini-body.jpg

post_image-0813_rihanna_bikini_00.jpg
4193680416_e1e87a5837.jpg
alicia_keys_bikini_pics_small.jpg
radC694251227.JPG
kanye-amber-rose-bikini-03.jpg

thanks for the pics, but they have no bearing on your story and thus are invalid.

post pics of her or no go

No. Why should you? Unless you both are trying to get back with each other, NO. No need/point. She lost that right by being dishonest. Even though you did your dirt, so did she. So she doesn't even DESERVE it.

Stop stressing. Save your $

Son if you think its worth it then do it. You're trying to get back with her right? She wasn't your girl when she was out smashin' the neighborhood. You can't get mad at her for that because you were doing the same thing.

oh and you know you gotta post pics of shorty. That way you'll get a more accurate answer.

dead it.. it's done. there's no sense in trying to salvage what's left. she's never gonna trust you again and she's already lying to you.

scrolled to the end for the cliff notes, saw "Since i'm not posting pics of the ex". Bye.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No. Why should you? Unless you both are trying to get back with each other, NO. No need/point. She lost that right by being dishonest. Even though you did your dirt, so did she. So she doesn't even DESERVE it.

cosign and if dont understand this reply and you take her out you will understand later on and it will hurt

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

This.
you might be lonely on v day ,but don't waste your time or money on her op.

Bring her to Taco Bell, grab that $5 Box ( i recommend the Cheesy Gordita Crunch, very tasty) bring home, and smash

Don't allow yourself to feel lonely on this user created holiday man. She doesn't deserve your time and/or $. You aren't a bad person for feeling this way either. So don't feel guilty.

Go find some lonely !#+% to have fun with on V-Day

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Bring her to Taco Bell, grab that $5 Box ( i recommend the Cheesy Gordita Crunch, very tasty) bring home, and smash

Im hooked on that Cheesy Gordita
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Im hooked on that Cheesy Gordita
pimp.gif
I tried it for the first time yesterday and I am fell in love with it.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom