Should I still take my ex out for V-day?

You are going to go ahead and do whatever you want to do. But, just to put it bluntly, it is just not worth it. That trust with both of you is broken, especially more on her side. It is also because of your past infidelity, it will even make you more insecure in turning it on her. So what is the point if there is no trust? Trust is the foundation of relationships and friendships. What do you have if there is no trust? So, do you think you have more to gain from this than lose? It seems like you already know.

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
NT kills me with these imbecile scrodents
Rich%20Raven.jpg

i think what you should do is still take her out. show her a nice time as you originally intended since you made her a promise. as for you guys tryna fix things and etc etc, i honestly think you should leave that alone. once a relationship loses trust on both sides its pretty much dead. love does not mend all wounds. she will still hold the cheating against and you will still feel some type of way about her sleeping with other ppl. i been there before dude and it hurts. you are better off letting go. just dont break your last promise to her. hope i was able to help...

Do it , smash, and make her want you more than ever...girls who lie deserve to be treated like this

someone elses JO you was your main dish at a time...? hmm

idk brother...but uh id probably wouldnt follow through...

the trust thing gonna be a issue....lest you really like homegirl...id just keep it pushing...

She doesn't owe you +%%#. Until yall sit down and make a mutual decision that you're gonna be together for real you're both free to do you...

If you can't deal with the person she has become independent of you, just dead that. You're wasting your time and hers and leading yourselves on with this Vday +%%#.

i believe you should still take her cause you made a promise to her

but it should end after that seeing as how you consider her some other dudes jo

The Admins should create a Simp Forum, then we can stop seeing topics like this in General.

Back
Top Bottom