Should I trade my lebron pack for these

This is what I got offered for my lebron pack.
DB4's
DB9's
Cav 4's
Motor Boat 9's
GMP pack
All deadstock.
Should I do it?
Originally the Gmp pack was replaced with the banned ones. Is that deal even better?

never like AJ 9 even it's DB or not.

should ask for DMP 11 i guess to change with AJ 9 DB and motorboat :rolleyes

well that just me :tongue:

It depends on what you want to be honest.

Would you feel comfortable with the haul you'd bring in?

At the end of the day it's your call. But I think its a terrible deal. You might get some awesome Jays, but that pack was super limited. I'm a huge LeBron head and I would never give up something like that ever. The value of it will go up every year. Don't do it man. Please.

I feel like the value is comparable but every person I talk to has told me how average and pretty easy to obtain each of these shoes are and that this pack isn't even comparable because it's so limited. This is such a tough decision. :frown:

At the end of the day it's your call. But I think its a terrible deal. You might get some awesome Jays, but that pack was super limited. I'm a huge LeBron head and I would never give up something like that ever. The value of it will go up every year. Don't do it man. Please.
I think you're the person who has finally convinced me to keep it. Thank you.

I feel like the value is comparable but every person I talk to has told me how average and pretty easy to obtain each of these shoes are and that this pack isn't even comparable because it's so limited. This is such a tough decision. :frown:

if you didn't know that, then im not sure what you are thinking.

If you're thinking about trading the pack for those you never should've got it in the first place.

I think you're the person who has finally convinced me to keep it. Thank you.

I'm glad you took my word for it. I wish I had the opportunity to get the pack. Just keep it and rock those hard. The red elites are hands down top 2 LeBron X colorways.

Why did my post get deleted?

I wanted to know the size so I could give more accurate input..

Its whatever though.

Why did my post get deleted?

I wanted to know the size so I could give more accurate input..
Its whatever though.

deleted because it seemed like you would be interested in a trade. size doesnt really matter if you are do size for size trades IMO.

my apologies if my interpretation was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom