Should Jordan Brand Add Durant ?

why would durant go to an inferior company

word. why go to JB? so they can desgin garbage sig shoes for him too? seriously. does anyone care about CP3s, melos, etc.?

Originally Posted by draydray87

word. why go to JB? so they can desgin garbage sig shoes for him too? seriously. does anyone care about CP3s, melos, etc.?

oro6ls.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

no, jb sucks
co-sign.

jordan brand sucks. nike basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jordan brand.

Originally Posted by wren32

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The NBA logo should just be changed from jerry west to the jumpman logo. yup.
no way jose. keep the jerry west logo. its been the face of the league for a long time and its a classic logo. would you change the coke or pepsi logo?

The Coke and Pepsi Logo's have and will continue to change with time.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

QFT. Durant's better off under the Nike 'brand'. His shoes are aggressively priced and are decent performers.

Hes number 3 in the league for scoring right now and is still only 21. He was rookie of the year in 07-08 and 2nd draft pick overall. Hes only getting better. Signing him to Jordan will be good for both

Originally Posted by dakid2301

He is signed with contract but I think it would be a good marketing move on Jordan to bring him to the brand.

Think again.

Nike Basketball needs him more than JB.

On top of which, IIRC, he deliberately asked for a moderately priced shoe.

When was the last time JB turned out a moderately priced shoe that performed well?

No, not to mention he is NOT the 3rd best player in the league not on JB... Maybe he could play in shoes like flight45 or space Crap 11 instead of his own functional shoe..........

pass
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Denver Autographs authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

kd2 all stars>>>>>

i want a pair of these bad but my money is set aside for the copper foams

i don't think they should yet. He's still young and needs to mature his game even more to become D wades level or Carmelo's
and they have so many people on the Jordan team that its not as special as before

i like him as a player and i remeber those creamsicle he wore lol i would cop if those released but he probally gettin paid more wit nike but i dont know for sure

When Nike signed Durant, part of his deal was a guarentee that Nike would produce affordable (under $100), yet high performing bball shoes for him to wear on the court. As a kid who grew up unable to wear the highest priced bball shoes, he wants all kids to be able to wear his kicks, not just a select few with parents willing to dole out wads of cash for over-hyped product.

JB wanted him bad, but couldn't guarentee sticking him in affordable shoes for the amount of money he and Goodwin (his agent) commanded.

This is sad for greedy JB, because KD is the future of basketball.

JB's shoes are awful looking. Melo's, CP 3's, Jeter's, etc. all garbage. They would be better off just releasing jordan sig shoes made for them (PE's).

The Nike bball shoe market is cramped. They got the 3 best, Kobe, Lebron, Durant. They've got Kevin Martin (who was top scorer this year, until he got injured again). Or is Kevin on JB:
koc-fe-8-6.jpg

And for the dude trashing DRose, you need to watch some games. This is his second season (referring to his "multiple years not lead scoring"). Dude is young, tough, and improved his outside shot in the off season. He should be on JB.

^D Rose should def be signed by JB, hes a monster. Kevin Martin is obviously signed with JB

Back
Top Bottom