Should Le Toya Jackson just let it rest or is she doing the right thing?

[h1]Michael Jackson Murder Claims[/h1]

[h3]Sister gives astonishing interview[/h3]
Music Posted by Robin Murray Mon, 13/07/2009

Click To View the Fullsize Image/s

Pop icon Michael Jackson may have been murdered, according to his sister Le Toya Jackson.

Michael Jackson died almost two weeks ago (June 25th) in Los Angeles. Suffering a cardiac arrest at home, the singer was rushed to hospital where after a fight to save his life he was declared dead.

His brother Jemaine revealed the singer's demise to the world in a carefully worded statement, which seems to have unleashed a tidal wave of mourning. Topping charts across the world, at one point Michael Jackson netted nine out of the Top Ten albums on the Billboard charts.

However amidst the confusion surrounding the singer's death a number of claims have been made. In an autopsy last week the Los Angeles Coroner's Office said there had been no foul play in Jackson's death.

But toxicology tests have yet to be completed, with the process understood to be lengthy and complex. In a new interview with British tabloid News Of The World the icon's sister Le Toya Jackson reveals that she believes the singer was murdered.

"Michael was murdered," Le Toya said. "And we don't think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money."

Le Toya then followed this by revealing that she has organised an independent autopsy. "I can say newspaper reports that there was methadone in his body are inaccurate. He had many needle marks on his neck and on his arms, and more about those will emerge in the next few weeks."

"But nothing has changed my mind that this was murder and I won't give up until I find out what killed my brother."

In addition to this, Le Toya Jackson also attacked those behind the singer's proposed residency in the O2 Arena. Michael Jackson initially announced ten dates at the stadium, before the number of concerts crept up to 50.

Shortly before he died Michael Jackson told fans outside a Los Angeles dance studio that it was never his idea to do the shows. Le Toya has echoed her brother's sentiments by claiming he was "pushed" into agreeing with them.

"He didn't want to do 50 shows, he only wanted to do 10. But he was pushed. And Michael being Michael didn't want to let down his fans," Le Toya said.

"But even his daughter Paris said, 'They worked Daddy too hard.' Somebody that fragile can't keep going on like that."

lol last thing i remember was that he was in debt. i thought he was doing tours again to makes some cash

Since I first heard how he was found collapsed. Come on Michael Jackson rolls with tons of people. I remember he came to a theatre I worked in and bought outthe whole theatre to watch a movie by himself. And all the workers never saw him. So how do you just find him collapsed.

hmm im indifferent about this... i dont understand how you say its for the money when Michael was paying all these people a salary to be his staff. withMichael dead there would be no more paycheck!?

^^ lies..with MJ dead this opens the flood gates for EVERYBODY to make money...book deals, movies about all the stuff that Mike swore people to secrecy on ectect all kinds of !%$! is about to start goin down sadly dude will never RIP, but then again he never lived in peace either so maybe he really is better off.

Originally Posted by daemacho

hmm im indifferent about this... i dont understand how you say its for the money when Michael was paying all these people a salary to be his staff. with Michael dead there would be no more paycheck!?

Same thing I was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom