Should Rondo be suspended for throwing Hinrich? update:Rondo will not be punished further

Based on the precedent they set with Robert Horry...

nash+2.jpg

and Dwight Howard for game 6?

nerd.gif

218kuf.gif

2itiio8.gif

Time to see how much the Celtics really mean to Stern...

Just wondering yalls (minus wildKYcat) opinions.

naw he wont be Inless 2morrow morning the media makes a big deal of it

cause the announcers or the bulls ant say %%!! about it

He deserves it for playing dirty and acting like he's not. KG sent him the message in his absence to go after the white players.
smh.gif

Between the NBA doing nothing about the Miller foul and this I would think he'd be suspended.

But these are the Celts, you never know.

We all know he won't. He should, but he won't. So threads like this are pointless

STOP IT.

NO.

I swear, some people just LOVE to dig deep and look for things that just arent there. Hes NOT getting suspended, hes NOT gettingfined.

If anyones getting in trouble, it would be Hinrich, but he wont be either and he shouldnt.

Rondo has been playing reeeallll dirty lately ... just straight up signs of desperation .

They're supposed to be the defending champs but they aren't acting like it ... all the classiness went straight out the window .

KG is allllllll IN Rondo's ear . Just ridiculous ... Rondo NEEDS to get suspended .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Rondo has been playing reeeallll dirty lately ... just straight up signs of desperation .
They're supposed to be the defending champs but they aren't acting like it ... all the classiness went straight out the window .

KG is allllllll IN Rondo's ear . Just ridiculous ... Rondo NEEDS to get suspended .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like they had any to begin with.

Originally Posted by Durden7

STOP IT.

NO.

I swear, some people just LOVE to dig deep and look for things that just arent there. Hes NOT getting suspended, hes NOT getting fined.

If anyones getting in trouble, it would be Hinrich, but he wont be either and he shouldnt.
Rondo on NT ?
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like they had any to begin with.

Who says we trying to be Classy? *#!+ that, we win and talk $%*%.
laugh.gif

I can't believe he wasn't tossed for that but I'm glad the refs let his %*! stay, no way we get that 4-OT game with Rondo hitting the showers inthe first quarter.

Dude looked like was throwing Kirk off the ropes in a WWF ring.
roll.gif

STOP IT.

NO.

I swear, some people just LOVE to dig deep and look for things that just arent there. Hes NOT getting suspended, hes NOT getting fined.

Did you think before you posted this ? Why the hell would Hinrich get in trouble over Rondo ?

Rondo initiated the whole sequence.

STOP IT.

NO.

@#%!$ did you even watch the game

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

STOP IT.

NO.

@#%!$ did you even watch the game

laugh.gif
I know right, Rondo threw Hinrich right in to announcers table right infront of the ref...

Originally Posted by ehh

I can't believe he wasn't tossed for that but I'm glad the refs let his %*! stay, no way we get that 4-OT game with Rondo hitting the showers in the first quarter.

Dude looked like was throwing Kirk off the ropes in a WWF ring.
roll.gif

yea im glad he stayed in becasue they were helping off of Rondo and it worked, the guy couldnt make a long range shot if his life counted on it tonight

Back
Top Bottom