Should the NBA put a cap on minutes per game per player?

Originally Posted by EB4President

I dont know about a minutes cap...but i know on defense they need to start "bodying up, without fouling"

i hate kellog why is he on the game.

laugh.gif

anyways, ima show this thread to my friend

Originally Posted by EB4President

I dont know about a minutes cap...but i know on defense they need to start "bodying up, without fouling"

i hate kellog why is he on the game.

laugh.gif

anyways, ima show this thread to my friend

Bad idea. The NBA doesn't have the talent and all the bench players would be exposed ultimately leading to lower ratings.

Bad idea. The NBA doesn't have the talent and all the bench players would be exposed ultimately leading to lower ratings.

I don't agree with it... Especially when you take everything into consideration such as injuries, fouls, or someone being your star player & just needing to win a game.

I don't agree with it... Especially when you take everything into consideration such as injuries, fouls, or someone being your star player & just needing to win a game.

I wouldnt change it but i don't think it's a ridiculous idea

Players would coast less. But you would have to get rid of the rule in the postseason.

I wouldnt change it but i don't think it's a ridiculous idea

Players would coast less. But you would have to get rid of the rule in the postseason.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

if you've played NBA 2k11 
laugh.gif
,  you have probably heard this Clark Kellogg mention that the nba should put a cap on minutes played a game by a player (ex. each player on the team can only play 38 min max in regulation )  to reduce wear and tear of the players. I think it's a bad idea, but my friend thought it would help a lot and could utilize the bench more, what y'all think?

laugh.gif
i also always hear Clark Kellogg mention how Shane Battier said the NBA should be reduced to 58 games.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

if you've played NBA 2k11 
laugh.gif
,  you have probably heard this Clark Kellogg mention that the nba should put a cap on minutes played a game by a player (ex. each player on the team can only play 38 min max in regulation )  to reduce wear and tear of the players. I think it's a bad idea, but my friend thought it would help a lot and could utilize the bench more, what y'all think?

laugh.gif
i also always hear Clark Kellogg mention how Shane Battier said the NBA should be reduced to 58 games.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

What happens if the player is on the court and they exceed their minutes? Subs on the fly? I don't think this would work

Power play till next deadball? put sub in the penalty box?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

What happens if the player is on the court and they exceed their minutes? Subs on the fly? I don't think this would work

Power play till next deadball? put sub in the penalty box?

Back
Top Bottom