Shouldn't we all be gay ? { Hear me out } lol - Please be open minded.

Wait.. i know what your thinking, trust me i know. but hear me out..  

.. If so many higher ups in the entertainment industry / sports / hollywood etc. are this way. Wouldn't it be easy for us to Pretend to be .. at least until we make it. Than we can drop the act !!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Mind Blown
eek.gif
.. i know - The movement begins here with us !! .. #Ourlittlesecret
wink.gif
- Discuss
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I cant even think of 6 openly gay people who are high up off the top of my head.

Ellen Degeneres, now I'm done

I thought about applying for the Real World once. I was gonna post a video of me being all out flamboyantly gay, the type of dude who causes a ton of drama, yells alot while snappin fingers left to right. Then once I got on air I would be completely normal and pretty much tell everyone I lied about being gay to get on. But then I realized the Real World is gay to begin with.
roll.gif
 at that giraffe gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

I thought about applying for the Real World once. I was gonna post a video of me being all out flamboyantly gay, the type of dude who causes a ton of drama, yells alot while snappin fingers left to right. Then once I got on air I would be completely normal and pretty much tell everyone I lied about being gay to get on. But then I realized the Real World is gay to begin with.
roll.gif
 at that giraffe gif

That's the spirit my friend
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. definitely thinking outside of the box.

.. nd i don't know how to multi quote.. but if you guy's keep talking about Drake that way, i'mma go nuts !! .. So stop it, what did drake ever do to you.. just leave him alone
embarassed.gif

I don't know what pretending to be gay will do to get me into the NBA... so the sports world makes no sense.

And if you think those in power who are gay can wield enough influence to get you fame, wouldn't it be safe to assume if you then drop the act.. they have that same power to crush you and take away your celebrity?

Even as a joke/high thought, I find flaws in your logic.

Back
Top Bottom