Shouldn't we all be gay ? { Hear me out } lol - Please be open minded.

I knew 2 dudes who somewhat successfully pulled this off in high school. No secret girls are more comfortable around gay dudes, will change in front of you and maybe you peep a tittie, give inside info on the type of guys they like or whatever, but at the end of the day even after they make it known they are straight, they are perma friendzoned so I doubt they ever smashed. Thusly, they ruined their social life for at most, an occasional peek at a tittie and to be around females all the time.

But with acting homosexual male around other homosexuals males, don't you think they are going to want you to do more than just "act gay" and hang out?

At some point you're going to have to add prove to that show. And then what?

Sound like you just want to be gay under the guise of pretending to be gay so you can excuse all your gay activities of trying to fit in and make it, then you don't drop the "act" for trivial reasons and keep being gay. I know this ploy.

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

i think theres some sorta gay mafia.if you did drop the act i could see you being raped by them
my thoughts exactly.  it's all kool and the gang to play gay until you get hemmed up at some party and find yourself on the receiving end of pipe.  i'll pass on "playing" when it comes to my sexual orientation. 

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by FourReal

You keep using that gif...and failing.
laugh.gif
... he must have the gif. copied, ready to paste that in any thread that gives him an opportunity.

@ NT There are 2 diffrent types of threads..

80% are good

20% are topics like this..

?? ??? ?? OP is gay or straight ?? ?? ??

lol My cousin said this before... He works in Fashion management he worked for Ralph Lauren, Macy's and a bunch of other Clothing businesses. He said if he were gay he would be taken more serious
laugh.gif
 Like those places only respect a Black man if he were Gay and that straight black dudes were discriminated against in that line of work..
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Being gay doesn't equal being successful in entertainment.
So many people in the entertainment biz that are gay and hide it. Even the obvious ones hide it.

This thread and loads of the responses will probably be equally as awful as the "Why Am I Being Persecuted for Not Accepting Gays" thread.

Back
Top Bottom