SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

I think the mods already trimmed down this post. It was at like 485 a few days ago and then it went down to 467. There have been way over 500 posts already. But yea, when they finally do lock it they should eliminate all the comments and just leave the pics. Would make a cool archive.
Ghenges

I just got these a while ago:

Air Presto VR

Made out of baby blue VELOUR material.
No box, but comes with a velour drawstring bag (same fabric as the shoe) with the phrase:

"It's all how you look at things"

embroidered on it. It also comes with a small hardcover photo art book that comes in it's own smaller drawstring bag, again made out of the same velour material. The name "Freddie" is embroidered on it. On the back of the shoe under the swoosh, it says "w a t e r" instead of "A I R".

Apparently this shoe is one of a series of four colors representing the four elements: earth, fire, water, and air. I'm not sure who designed the series, but i'm pretty sure it was not released to the general public, not even on a limited basis. Sorry, I don't have anymore info on them.

All in all, a pretty cool set. I don't know what the other colorways are, but i'm thinking that the "fire" presto is a red orange or yellow color, and the "earth" could be a brown/green color.

Oh yeah, it's serial numbered (stamped into the plastic) 256 / 328

presto%20water%201.jpg

presto%20water%202.jpg

presto%20water%203.jpg

presto%20water%204.jpg

Pretty crazy stuff. There were definitely some rarer shoes in this post, but this one ain't too shabby!

best looking presto imo... good pick up.
Always interested in Air Max 95 Laced-Ups, Air Max 97 Laced-Ups/Slip-Ons, Air Rifts and Air Wovens. In size US8-9.

Wht/Military IVs, Carmines, Olympic VIs, Blk/Wht XVs....

i have em but they dont compare to this company. TRULY AWESOME MY FRIENDS!

man i used to have those wht/maroon VIs in sz 3.5 and 4.

i had two pairs in 3.5 and one in 4. All 3 DS sold em for bout $65 each, really yellowed midsole

also had two pairs of blk/grey VIIs sz 3.5(two pairs), and sz 4(2 pairs). sold em for bout $100 each.

so thats about $600 total. guess how much i paid.....?

$5 A PAIR!!!
"33"

Look At My Perfect Feedback On eBay. Just Click Here. I Am Also On The Legit List #123

Hello:

Salty: those Prestos are DOPE. I have both the Four Element series, as well as the released Presto VR series (check below for one of the colors)

Presto VR

You are correct though, the limited edtions were not released to the general public, and they all contained the books and bags. A very cool promotion, if you want to know more about it you can email me!

alex.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]

Great profit Doc. And we still wanna see your rare shoes. This isn't about competing, just showing what you got. So post the Military Blue IV's.

Posted for FINN

OG Deadstock Nike Air Penny 1 white/royal sz12. Thats right DEADSTOCK.

penny_front.jpg

penny_front_2.jpg

penny_back.jpg

penny_side.jpg

"I ain't gettin on that plane, Hannibal"

after seeing all these great kicks.. i'm sure a lot of serious collectors are watching this post...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIND ME A PAIR OF AIR PRESSURES !! I desperately need them... i really do.. they are my holy grail.. if anyone has them or know someone who has them, please lemme know

email: [email protected]
Always looking for IV white/cement, V with #23 in white/fire red and VI carmines, air pressure, force 180 and FPKG II royal/white DS in US 11-12

Rarest kicks that I presently have are not players, wear test or limited production shoes. The rarest I have are made for the personl use of Marshall Faulk. They weren't made for him to play in, they were made him to kick back in.

Three pairs were created, two for Marshall and one for the top EKIN in Europe last year.

Could you imagine if someone was able to get some personl joints for Jordan?? I mean these shoes are very cool and ultra rare... but they are Shox XT's.... to bad they weren't something like a personal pair of Jordan's or something!

shoxxt3.jpg

Have a good one_steve

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW 2 A LOT OF THOSE SHOES.............

Well, I guess these are the only ones that I have that are heat. 100% DS Size 12
AJ2aa.jpg

AJ2bb.jpg

AJ2cc.jpg

AJ2dd.jpg

AJ2ee.jpg

PATENT23 AUCTIONS!!!!!
[table]Picture yourself crushing xzibit with your tough talk, thats like Christopher Reeves doing the crip walk[/table][table]Got UNC Sheeds????[/table]

shown during 02 finals but its a nice set for this archive...

LA AF1 pt1
LA AF1 pt2
LA Cortez 1 (213 edition)
LA Cortez 2 (Laker edition)
Converse Weapon High (Signed by Magic Johnson)
Converse Weapon Low

lakersdynasty.jpg

Can you guys please not archive this until I post my pics? it should be in a week or so
"Some people are working backstage, some are playing in the orchestra, some are on-stage singing, some are in the audience as critics, some are there to applaud. Know who and where you are." - NDZTRUCKT(July 24,2002)

Back
Top Bottom