SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

fd6f44b2.jpg

Sorry for the multi-post, my server is jacked up. :evil:
devil.gif

"You're like the beer Kane dropped in Menace... 40 and broke"- Freeway

LIKE WHOA!

Good lord! The kicks in this post are quality. Alex. speechless. lo71. speechless. wjw56. speechless. flatfooted and his great wall of jordans.....plo's aj ix samples and his dope dope lavadomes....you guys and everyone on this post are doin NT proud.

Im gonna go to bed. When I wake up, Im hoping to see more eye candy.

Peace.

<>
[email protected]
mrplump.com site newsNT's ROC

T2 Judgment Day, love the Shake NDestrukts!!!!!
Always interested in Air Max 95 Laced-Ups, Air Max 97 Laced-Ups/Slip-Ons, Air Rifts and Air Wovens. In size US8-9.

t.jpg

Mac Attack and Challange court
red.jpg

Another of my favs. DS Asics Cutlass SZ 10
122.jpg

ASICS Corsair
70.jpg

My terras
aiiirr.jpg

1987 Air Force II Sz 14.5
air1.jpg

my 85's I bought these 86!! And I still wear them all the time.
allred3.jpg

These should have been called Air Bloods.
allstar.jpg

I have not seen these posted yet? sz 10
dunk1.jpg

My 1986 dunks sz 11
moby.jpg

1984 micros anyone, anyone? sz 10
Mvc-005s.jpg

My real Revs *notice how high they are* sz 7.5
Mvc-019f.jpg

1985 Big Nikes for the BIG foot. Player samples sz 16.5
raider.jpg

One of my favs but I am scared to wear them.

So many more but these are some I liked too.
Everything is for sale, but can you afford it?

Sneakers make me happy.

thesneakerpimp

My word, do those Revs stretch up to your knees? Man, those things are real HIGH tops. Those AF2's are pretty cool. WTH is up with those "Air Bloods"? That is way too much red. If you were serious when you said you wear your '85 Jordan I's all the time then they actually look pretty good. And last, but not least, those Micros. WOW! I really like those.

lo71, nice stuff man. A lot of old school gems.
"If convicted on all counts, Iverson faces the maximum of 65 years in jail...........or 12 seasons with the Grizzlies."

LO71 has CLASSIC joints for sure! another 3 ALARMER! is that a troop box in back LO71?
opinions KILLED many.

love em or hate em........i got a grip of em..........big up ju man....................thanks for all the postitive feedback nt heads...............

Enrique has a comprehensive Footscape collection. Damn.

Interesting how the collections vary.

Damn Lo71 you not only got mad old school jems..but also a familiar face in the background!

ha ha, You've exposed your alias to me now and i'm gonna blow you up next time i see u. Peace out....rbiz

collie, what are the black/blue kicks underneath the white/navy trainer IIIs at the top of your pic? some sort of leather/mesh runner it looks like. wildwoods maybe? anyway, nice variety in your collection...
"...if ya feelin lucky-duck, then press your luck"

lo71 I knew you looked familiar. I wont say anything tho, it might blow up your spot :smile:
smile.gif
PHAT collection, thanks for the pics. Are those brown hurraches in the front?

BRUCELEEFOO

Man, if air23air doesn't hop in here then I'm gonna post his collection for him.

BTW - I like your LA1's. And you wjw, are incredible.

Someone with connections needs to get a Kicks magazine to do an interview with WJW.
Ghenges

Back
Top Bottom