Those carpet lookin ones are :x
sick.gif
.....Mostly every single canvas af1 i seen in this thread are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Empty File
Aim- xNikeSBx  Email- [email protected] My Site- Smokin Kicks
Looking for these in sizes 9.5 or 10- LA lakers delta force, La dunk, PBR angus, 1st e-cue, Away Rayguns,Charity Angus (freak style) and Fc (glow sole)and (hawaiin),Ahloa Dunk,Homers,Hemps,.Perf Dunks,,Nike PERFS, Barkley 180 bl/blk[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]
I can get any new sb shoe so let me know inadvance and we'll set up deal through ebay[/color].

do i know u

sorry man, i dunno where you'd be able to find another pair....shoe-planet had some a while back but they're long gone...finding Co.Jp's in 12-13 is damn near impossible too...i'm sure you already know all about that

Quote:
dang,600 posts on this thread alone. SICK....and is it juss me...or is it ironic that the starter of this thread is Air Max Lows and the threads about Air Force Ones... Hmmm oh forget it..

ironic? i dont think so. i usually just mess with air maxs and i wanted to see what was out there for forces. i would love to step my af1 game up.

yea blazin. thats weak. I have to this day Never found a DS sz 12 wheat af1 EVER. some 11s, 13s, not 1 sz 13 and I've been collecting forces for a minute now. Co.jps in general really avoid the hell outta me.

Quote:
Those carpet lookin ones are

MUCH better in person, on your feet. Really a hot shoe especiallly with the right fit. People will MARVEL. copped mine for like 50 bucks so it was basically a no brainer on those as far as wether or not to cop

Wheats....i found a 9.5 and a 10.5 for sale but what i really need is a 10. Anyone have a pair, get at me. Nds, DS, Vnds doesn't matter just get at me.

BTW nice LA's

Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

i checked out shoe-planet after some of y'all mentioned it...
i'm surprised when i saw the linens/atmosphere at $400...
is it really valued that much?anyone can skool me on this?

[/b][/i]

^^

i've never seen a pair of linens on shoe-planet...

but in terms of price.. they can run in the 3-400 range depending on size.

the pink camos were too girly so i had to thug them out a bit. black laces and black accents within the camo. sorry for the wack pic. will take more today if possible.

5zil95

5zilax

Yo I slept on em, but now Im in need of the Cartoons in a 10.5 if anybody got em please hit me up.
-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

Anyone else still have there b-grade Linens that came from the Conroe Outlet in Texas? $49.99, the good ol days.

if you have tiny feet (like a 7) you can get those black canvas af-1s at
shoe-planet for less than what vintage kicks/flight club is charging.

Quote:
Anyone else still have there b-grade Linens that came from the Conroe Outlet in Texas? $49.99, the good ol days.
that eric guy from sneakerpimp bought em ALL out didnt he? at the time me and my boy were like "khaki and pink? WTF screw that but for cheap,sure" and he bought em all out before we got there... we should've never gone to KFC
[/b]​
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom