SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

Those look familiar....big ups again on the hookup homie. Got em sitting in the closet, waiting for the summer.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

coach lebrons and dirks are very slept on

and btw dope customs johnniem2nd those are :wow:
eek.gif

lol im FAR from ruffin and mrforce1... i just need a "good" collection. im startin slowly.. quality over quantity

post more kicks!

VINTAGE PLEASE.. and for goodness sakes someone show me SOMETHIN ive never seen!

p.s

ARE YOU SERIOUS BRUH?
[/b]

4gnssi

my 3 fav
or maybe i just liked the angle

4gnu43

and that's the rest of em...

plan on destroying and rebuilding
Help me find these shoes in a 10.5-11: Cool Grey XI, 3M Snakes, Notmos AF1 & Blk/Wht-Gum AF1. I'll be your best friend.

by the way, this is d-black...2 thumbs up

HERE YA GO
SOME OF MY FAVS
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
92929772.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
92929805.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
92929813.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
92929795.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
92929784.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
" />

Thankyou leoneski, until u posted those pics I felt no heat at all, its all about the cocoa snakes, best air force one ever in my opinion! What size are they?

Yeah, they are gong to be sold...you already know what's up on thos cocoas bro! :tongue:
tongue.gif

I may play...but im tired of hearing serg' voice everytimeI click on something AF1 related, so I may just not even visit this thread ever again.... |I
tired.gif

Blazingj....those af1 were from 96. Krabby has them now. I couldn't un ds em for some reason...

And superbTRIFE...no doubt. I got my 12 in the closet waitin for summer with a polo. I almost broke em out recently too....

And dude who said no heat until leonski posted is crazy. Even tho thas ur opinion, its been plenty of heat......

I know peeps are holding out. I aint gonna post all my af1 either but af1 is my fav shoe period. Af1 brought me into this shoe game and ill probably leave with em too...

Quote:
but im tired of hearing serg' voice everytimeI click on something AF1 related, so I may just not even visit this thread ever again....

you hear my voice when u read somethin i write?
do u see my smile when u close ur eyes too? :lol:
laugh.gif

git over it sissy boy :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]

296jio

Safety Orange AF1's have to be one of the BEST AF1's EVER.

Nice Linens, leonski! Sorry, I can't appreciate the cocoas like everyone else does. I like Linens more. :b
tongue.gif

Best friends means I pull the trigger,
Best friends means you get what you deserve.

wow there's some sweet @ss collections here...

Here's my addition, nothing special...

WPs
Lakers
Mitas
LE
Roosters
HTMs

I really like the chamber of fears, but they waaay pricey...

AirForce1ALLL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom