:wow:
eek.gif
wow some really nice af1s...wish i had some of those

Quote:
eyes.gif
@ ^^^ I don't know about that I thought the dopest sneaker box of all time was

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude comparing a nike trash can with the ueno box, you cant be serious. please let me know whats so special/uniuqe about that box
<br>
------------------<br>

AOL: earlxclusiv<br>
[email protected]

nike trashcan? i thought that was the box to some air tech challenges but then again i could be wrong.. also........ a warning... i got some heat coming in the next week or so.... beware
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

Quote:
dude comparing a nike trash can with the ueno box, you cant be serious. please let me know whats so special/uniuqe about that box

nike trashcan? you cant be serious

pressure box > ueno box

eyes.gif

This post makes me jealous....
especially when i see Atmos, 3m, snakes and any of the latest lebrons joints.... >:
mad.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna front the sakura's box is ill but a bit redundant every limited edition lebron that dropped at the chamber of fear tour had a hand crafted wooden box with various laser depictions while the pressure box is revolutionary in itself a one piece plastic box along with a lift tab and matching strap...by the way you can't compare the tech from 89 with the tech today there fore pressures box g.o.a.t..

anyway enuff of that lets get back to the af1s....ill be showingmore of my girls' within 2 days....

Serg, please dont show up with no mushrooms, Shoemasta already got me feelin all bad with his fantastic five post, and i allready have low self esteem. :frown:
frown.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

im: kasual_111

nice everyone
You juss wanna sell record you don't want warfare
You don't wanna ride you wanna get rich and hide
These n****z would've died if they shot me nine times

nice

You juss wanna sell record you don't want warfare
You don't wanna ride you wanna get rich and hide
These n****z would've died if they shot me nine times

hey kas, i got some stash for you..i know a guy who knows a guy.. $550 though...
asking?"

that pressures box is firey
I WAS EVERYTHING YOU WERE, NOW YOU'RE EVERYTHING I'M NOTi am unbelievably lonely because of you

^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
. Shoemasta makin everybody feel bad, especially me.. :frown:
frown.gif
Hey Serg, are the Stash the NYC ones? and really, please don't show up with no mushrooms :tongue:
tongue.gif

im: kasual_111

jumpmankb has em for sale,hit him up and tell em i sent you.

and as far as shrooms.... we'll see..
asking?"

Back
Top Bottom