SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

*octaquadrupletuplet signs?*

I really hate everyone that has nicer kicks than me...

Not really, but sometimes...a little bit.
Today's general releases will be tomorrow's holy grails...

came in today...

6r83ua.jpg

I don't even know Eric on a first name basis and I hate him. And please tell me that is an old pick and you've worn them since!
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

PHATYB0Y317 wanna sell any of your girl's stuff? She doesn't have to know lol j.k Loving the canvas' and suede.

Geez Eric. Nice to see you still doing the thang. You need to hit me up man. I'll get in this post later this week after I (hopefully) receive these sz. 12 PE/Hyperstrike Sheeds. HINT: Only a few NTers have ever laid eyes on them...

<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is [email protected].
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

Enh...thanks for the comments, guys.

AF1King: I will definitely hit you up. I haven't spoken with you in a while. As for your sheeds...i'm sure i've seen them... :wink:
wink.gif

I love Japan...

47b5d927b3127cce92cbb37445ec00000016108AasXLdi4ct0

47b5d925b3127cce92c5bc90746400000016108AasXLdi4ct0

sigh...these are the shoes that i pick up and look at in stores and go "oh man these are so hot" or "damn so this is what they look like in person" SIGH. wow. lovely Eric (i dont know you by first name basis, but since everyone is calling you that, i shall join)

since there was an arguement in here about a box ill have to say the pressure box is cool but that uno box is straight :wow:
eek.gif
nothing can compare to it im sure teh inside of that wooden box smells real nice
LIVE BY MORALS don't get it mixed up Dis what?,millionaire strut, wit the Crist cup
Switched up, slow goin', gold showin'Doe flowin', EYES DON'T LIE, broads knowin'
Main attraction, lace love in the latest fashion
Trained in mackin' never, rockin' Gators clashin'
Assorted wear,

SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME BOUGHT ME EZSUPPORTER!!

*D_L_K again* as promised the rest of my girl's af1 collection minus a few** that she/I were too lazy to look for...

thanks for all the positive comments...

** missing AF1's Black metallic gold highs, Black metallic gold Highs without the perforated toebox Black Jewel NYC mids (beat) and Choclate suede Mids

47b5d927b3127cce92cbb37445ec00000016108AasXLdi4ct0

^3M Snakes. If I don't get my sz. 12 in ANY condition soon, I'm gonna quit the shoe game! Not really, but I despartely need these shoes.
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is [email protected].
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

Quote:
what are these called???

theyre called: "The Illest-AF1-colorway-ever-created's"

from Courir in france like 3 years ago. i bought 4 pairs, sold 1 (too big), destroyed 2 pairs down to the burger, and im down to 1 NDS pair left.... hit me up if u got DS sz 11 for sale.

---------------------------------------------

www.methamphibian.com

agreed with meth i would love a pair of those or at least a white.gum pair.

<!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:century;font-size:medium;"><!-----</span><!-----<br><br>

have to get more pics up of other uptowns later

ice.JPG

uptz.JPG

upz.jpg

Clippers0.JPG

b876.jpg

"...start contributin
to these haters who hate cuz i'm car & coupin'
plus i'm hard manueverin
so look herb
gettin' served gots nothin to do wit marques houston"

Saw a pair of those Courir joints in a size 11 on eBay last week with a BIN of $250. Steep I know, but I was damn close to going for it. I NEVER see those anywhere.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

if anyone knows more info on the green canvas id love to hear it.
me,my bro. and blazinjkid are the only people i know who have em. ive never seen em anywhere for sale.from what i know they showed up at a few outlets and theyre an UNreleased co.jp,so i would think thats EXTRA rare? but i wear them to the brink of death,ive spilt so much stuff on mine its ridiculous. any more info?
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

Jul08692.JPG

:frown:
frown.gif

Wanted(sz. 10-10.5): Dunk low Viotech, Pinstripe Blazer, AF1 Canvas Safety Orange low, Viotech Trainer, Red Sheed low, ESPO, Pharrell Dunk, Union 180 / Windrunner SB Jacket sz. XL
F/S: Hunter Dunk sz. 12, HUF Dunk sz. 10, Easter Egg AF 1 sz. 9.5, Knicks Penny 1 sz. 10

WiCKeD KiCKz in banned camp for the summer

Back
Top Bottom