eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

not mine

from
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/sportshop5/292072/294749/421750/

blazinjkid when did those Canvas blk.wht joints drop? and where cause for some reason they @#%$ on those b/s un blk albums!

^they dropped recently in japan.

Quote:
yo do any of you know how much a pair of Comet AF1's(size 10.5) are worth? Dead STock, never even tried on.

MMMmmm... id say a billish? i wish i had em in a 9-9.5
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

I need these badly, same size. ^^
Dear summer, I know you gon' miss me
For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees

Quote:
when did those Canvas blk.wht joints drop?

late '04 (tag says 041012)

they hit a couple outlets, but they were a Co.Jp release

Quote:
those navy lows are crazy. Solid colored leather low forces are bananas, especially from years back.

amen to that

Hot, hot stuff.

Interesting detail that the black patent highs don't have holes on the toebox.

^Up.
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is [email protected].
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

how the hell u gonna post those and not explain yourself!
Everybody wanna be the KING of the South
But they aint runnin a damn thing but they mouth...​

i think those are womans and thats ll i knows.. also i knows they got nothin on the wht-black ones..

people are already startin to call em
UN cocoas
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

Womens Urban release on those, came in today, you cant tell in the pic but the swoosh is Pink!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>[email protected][/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
.....Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.....
\n​
\n

Those are awfully ugly, but more power to you if u like em. Nike tries too hard to use different color schemes/prints/materials sometimes. And this is one of those times, IMO.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

Quote:
thats why i like them, alot of people will pass, and I will wear them with pride

:lol:
laugh.gif
Hey, do you...can't knock somebody doing them. I've just never heard of somebody copping and rocking based off the ugliness factor.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

Quote:
you never met my Wife why do you think she copped me??

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is [email protected].
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

Quote:
I've just never heard of somebody copping and rocking based off the ugliness factor.

Quote:

laugh.gif
i dont know WHY i laughed so hard to that..hahha. my mom came in and was like "what the hells so funny??!?!" and i couldnt even respond.

but yeah. i saw those a few weeks back. was heavily considering them, but the lizard/snake/dry skin/excema looking toe box and side panel made me decide not to cop. but yeah, i understand what you mean when you rock someting that no one else rocks because they are "ugly" i think thats what these bay area kids are up to with these sponge bob backpacks, cus they are suuuure :x
sick.gif

btw ste160. what hotel are you located in? im planning to be in vegas a few weeks after school starts. i need to check out this store that ive heard oh so many good things about.

ste160 is steadily climbing the charts as one of my fav NTers
Everybody wanna be the KING of the South
But they aint runnin a damn thing but they mouth...​

Quote:

laugh.gif
Like I said, can't knock somebody doing them. In this case, its ya wife.

Back
Top Bottom