SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

damn them **** are fake.

Question.

$220 for DS halloween jewels good or yellowed sole for $160 DS better?
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

Quote:
i'm glad you sniped me on those other joints

yea. and YOU sniped me. lol. i was pretty pissed. i ran out of time. thought i had it in the bag :\
ohwell.gif

^Up.
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is [email protected].
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

9qveh2.jpg

just trying to keep the thread alive. just picked these up. got Roosters, LA Cartoons, Olympics, white/white, and white with royal blue swoosh all back in my apartment. will post pics when i get back.

Quote:
albis > olympics

i dont know about that one. i really really like my olympics. when i got home i looked at my albis and was like "damn, they look just like my olympics" eh whatever. no i didnt get them at nort. they came out as a quickstrike here in taipei (im on vacation/working this summer) only 2 stores in hsimen had them. the first store said they sold out in a few hours. and the 2nd store only had a few pairs left. i would just say good timing on my part....going the day they were released...not even knowing that they did. haha. btw cartoons >>>> albis. i cant WAIT to get back to LA and see the pair my homie picked up for me.

So only luck for a poor soul like myself to cop some Albis AF's are eBay huh.....

tennahalf, I wear 10.5 too! i know u r keeping your pair - u said somewhere else had a couple pairs left? ezinbox me!

^^^

im going shopping again this weekend so ill def go back to the spot to see if they have any left. im always willing to hook up some fellow NTers. i mean, whats this forum for anywayz? they were $130 (dunno if thats a steep price, but that seemed to be retail at both stores...both stores were chain stores, so i doubt they jacked up the prices)

Newest addition:

halloween_af1_1.jpg

halloween_af1_2.jpg

halloween_af1_3.jpg

I might post pictures of everything else when I'm not feeling so lazy. :smile:
smile.gif
I'm DEFINITELY feeling AF1's the most at this point of my life.

^^^ wow...those are crispy...very nice addition to anyones collection...
buy what like not what NT does

sigh* i need those jewels ASAP.
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

these DS 96's patent af1's came today along with DS forest green's

scooped them up off ebay for good prices

9uylus.jpg

9uymg1.jpg

Damn this thread!! Damn it to hell!! I was trying to leave the game, and if I
did decide to buy any shoes.. they would be current releases. But this
thread just pulls at my heart, because Air Force One's has always been
my favorite shoes. And now I want to get back on my game, like I'm
Young Neef or something!! Anyway, nice stuff everyone. And please
believe, once I finish doing this side project I am working on.. I will be back
on my game. And taking all the 9.5's!! Ya' heard?!

tongue.gif

FS/FT: FORCES, DUNKS, JORDANS, & A LOT MORE.. (UPDATE!!)

Back
Top Bottom