SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

Quote:
YES!! DS!! (I know this one will hurt someone badly )

Add me to that list!
Great pickups! 8)
glasses.gif

[/center][/b]

holy sweet mother of god

those icebergs are absolutely AMAZING

what color are those suede mids? black? and is that midsole offwhite or just yellowed?

all hail the king, nikeforce1

just dropping in to say that the laser mo's are THE MOST SLEPT ON AF1 EVER... god I love that shoe.
[/b]

Hello,

Hey guys, Thank you so much for the comments!!

blazinjkid> that suede mid's color is Obsidian/Mushroom.
That midsole isn't offwhite or yellowed. it's like cream color.
let me post better pics when i get home.

ny kickz> Sakura sz10!

[/url]​

9sf9y1.jpg

^Somebody please, please, tell me where i can cop these.

For Sale/Trade: Band Aid SB sz.10.5 DS

Wanted: Sz. 13 Jedis, Ice Cube AF1

AIM: Izzo850 hit me up!

^Up.
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is [email protected].
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

^^^

Nice job lol...u should take a pick of ur whole collection....
buy what like not what NT does

PHATTYB0Y - Nice Atmos.
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

not mine but man,ive seen 2 pais on ebay this week and neither was my size and both went for less than $100

Esshh
sucks for u sz.8 heads who didnt cop for $49.99

aaw4lu.jpg

[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

^ Damn!!! How the hell did I miss those? That guy had HEAT for sale. PHATTYB0Y copped. >:
mad.gif

not allowing u to post that pr set without any refutation. i got the 3s, but no 4s or 5s or wow. 6s either. WOW i got some catching up to do. I just realized that.

shh or 1s. I wanna see somebody with a fresh pair of PR1, the navy/white joints. I'd literally jack some1 for a pair of those

on to my pics :pimp:
pimp.gif

aax6aa.jpg

PHATTYBOY, nice Atmos! How much did those run you?

I also have the same set of PR's; the 2,3 and 4's. I don't really like the 4's as much as the others because of the crappy leather. I'm beasting for the PR1's as well; if there was any shoe that I'd consider my "holy grail", that would be it. I've been looking for a pair ever since they dropped, and only once have I found a DS pair in my size, and the guy wanted serious paper for them. He wanted upwards of 600; I offered him 3 pairs of the white lux AF1's, but no go. Although I wanted them badly, I can't justify paying over 500 dollars for a pair of kicks I'm gonna run around in.
Today's general releases will be tomorrow's holy grails...

in japan i copped some nyc jewel mids, og red/black box, mainly black with a carolina jewel and and a nyc on the strap, so@nice and only $115, so good

gonna try and find some more vintage tomorow, get some pics up when im bakc

aaw4lu.jpg
Quote:

not mine but man,ive seen 2 pais on ebay this week and neither was my size and both went for less than $100

Esshh
sucks for u sz.8 heads who didnt cop for $49.99
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
. I was gonna cop those, cuz those are one of my fave colorways for the AF1 lows. But Look at the sneaker itself, them joints is wild out of shape. I cop kicks to rock em, them joints is all bent at the top, imagine them on someone's feet, terrible. Like most "Vintage" AF1 lows the shape of the sneaker be all over the place, thats why I usually don't buy older AF1 lows. I was gonna buy them regardless, but I'm like eff it, I'm passed the Foolish Collection mentality.

Congrats to whoever got em for so cheap but I'm sure when you recieve them, your gonna be like why is the shape of the sneaker like that.

Quote:
I wanna see somebody with a fresh pair of PR1, the navy/white joints.

The only NTer I have EVER seen with a pair of PR1's was YTV. I don't think he has his anymore. I remember jg and Ewayz had a pair of sz.12's on Sneakerpimp and I tried like heck to come up with the $600 but to no avail. They ending up selling them by time I did have the money.

David - The shape of those looks good to me! I'm slightly confused as to what you mean?! Any chance you could circle what you mean on photoshop/paint and re-upload the pic. Imo, older Af1s have a much nicer shape than newer Af1s. 8)
glasses.gif

[/center][/b]

Quote:
The shape of those looks good to me! I'm slightly confused as to what you mean?!

Well, from what I can see...where the swoosh is...it looks like there is a huge indentation. The shape looks a little out of whack to me as well.

Back
Top Bottom