SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

Quote:
David - The shape of those looks good to me! I'm slightly confused as to what you mean?! Any chance you could circle what you mean on photoshop/paint and re-upload the pic. Imo, older Af1s have a much nicer shape than newer Af1s.
abia8w.jpg

Now imagine that on my feet. Terrible. Like I said before, from what I've seen, older AF1 low's shape are always bent up somewhere on the sneaker, which is why I don't usually buy older AF1 lows.

that's just from them sitting in the box for 8 years....my Spark Blue jewels looked like that, cause they box they came in is small and narrow as @#%$, but they look perfectly fine on my feet

Quote:
that's just from them sitting in the box for 8 years....my Spark Blue jewels looked like that, cause they box they came in is small and narrow as @#%$, but they look perfectly fine on my feet
I don't know, maybe if I wouldve seen more pics of the kicks I would've copped, but once I saw how they looked, that was a turnoff.

yeah man, it's definitely the box...i took some pics of the spark jewels to show you what im talkin about

209009.jpg

look how narrow that box is :x
sick.gif

209010.jpg

you can see the shoe's shape definitely isn't normal in the box...but once they're on your feet, they look fine

209012.jpg

so next time just buy em D.... instead of faking like you're infamous for doing :lol:
laugh.gif

No offense man, but I never understood how you wore sizes 8.5-10.5 in Af1s.....?!

If those Blue Sparks turn out too small, you know who to sell to btw!
[/center][/b]

WOW,u got big feet. didnt even think half that stuff came in that sz. !

anywho,got these a few weeks ago but never got to post.

patent 96's
unc lows (my grail)

baby retro 13's and some baby booties

abk081.jpg

[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

damn your mushrooms are looking alot better then mine......lets see whats in the rest of those boxes...

oh and sherm, no offense taken :lol:
laugh.gif
.....my 'true' size i guess is 9.5 but 9 and 10 fit me perfectly fine...8.5 is kinda snug, but i only have older AF1's in that size, and they seem to run a little bigger then new stuff so its no problem....and my 10.5's i put an insole in (which is actually the most comfortable to me, but it makes them heavy as hell)
so basically, i prefer 9.5 or 10, but i make exceptions for older stuff i can never find...hope that helps

that dude who was selling those yellow jewels had a BUNCH of other hot stuff for sale...

i managed to get 4 pairs from him :evil:
devil.gif

i woulda copped his mushrooms if they were in better condition.

Those yellows are tough- not such a fan of jewels- at least when they were out- but all yellow is a go. A lot of his/her stuff was on point. But sz 8 doesn't do anything for me.

I think that due to the quality leather used years ago, the shoe could shape different, and was just more impressionable. With the hard material used today, you'll never see that happen.

i go tsniped the last minute for those yellow jAF1s i was pissed. but i seill got 5 pairs of the other af 1s he was selling :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
i got 4 pairs from him

you outbid me on one of em >:
mad.gif

i wanted those white/carolina joints BAD but somebody sniped me with 3 seconds left >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

i still scooped 2 pairs from him....probably gonna be too small though so i might have to sell em...but i wasn't about to pass up the deals that he was giving

^^

for the two guys who bought from the sz8 guy, what did u win?

and blazinjkid what did i outbid u on?

^i forget....it might have been those gray joints, the carbons or whatever, but i don't even think my bid got registered for that 1

phattyboi u won the yellows ones from me . lol i won the all baby blue seude ones, white.electric pink, white/gum, white. carolina black outline on swoosh, and year of the horse.

^^

i was thinkin about gettin those suede blue ones too... i had to limit myself tho

congrats tho... btw, sorry for sniping you :b
tongue.gif

Raspberry's are VERY SLEPT on..........

one of my fav. forces i own.
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

HYPERSTRIKE TIME!

AF14040Club1e.jpg

AF14040Club2e.jpg

AF14040Club3e.jpg

AF14040Club8e.jpg

AF14040Club9e.jpg

AF14040Club10e.jpg

AF14040Club11e.jpg

AF14040Club12e.jpg

AF1LebronFearless1e.jpg

AF1LebronFearless2e.jpg

AF1LebronFearless3e.jpg

AF1LebronFearless6e.jpg

AF1LebronFearless8e.jpg

AF1LebronFearless9e.jpg

AF1LebronFearless11e.jpg

By the way, both are up for sale in my eBay store :wink:
wink.gif

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

Wanted: HAZE Dunk Hi/Low | London SB | Denim SB | Medicom Be@rbrick SB

For Sell: AF1 Premium CURRY US7-13 | AM95 JAMAICA BLACK RAINBOW US7-12 | AF180 BLACK/ROYAL/RED CB US7-13

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back
Top Bottom