Show me your window tint

factory in the back, forgot % in the front, but made it lighter so I dont get harassed by the pigs..

Curious what you guys are paying for tint? Round my way it's $135 cash lifetime warranty w/ 3M brand tint.

That's around what I payed for 3M. I actually got my tint in South FL (Swap Shop :rofl: ) because dudes in NYC either A. Didnt want to do it or B. Were charging a grip. 3-4 years later it's still perfect.

Curious what you guys are paying for tint? Round my way it's $135 cash lifetime warranty w/ 3M brand tint.

That's around what I payed for 3M. I actually got my tint in South FL (Swap Shop :rofl: ) because dudes in NYC either A. Didnt want to do it or B. Were charging a grip. 3-4 years later it's still perfect.

Lol Swap Shop is where it's at I need to head there sometime and cop some fruits and veggies.

Bump about to get some tints thinking of going 30% all around I don’t want no issues with the feds. Anyone know if ceramic tint is worth it? If so what brand?

Just smacked out my Rubicon ... 20% all around with 35% on the windshield ... Them boys will be out and about hatin but I'll have enough variation of top off plus windows down etc. that I should be cool ...

Back
Top Bottom