Show the Girl Friend This!

shouldn't this be scaring men though? if your girl is swallowing your ejaculate it makes her more susceptible to get pregnant...according to this study

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

shouldn't this be scaring men though? if your girl is swallowing your ejaculate it makes her more susceptible to get pregnant...according to this study
I would take my chances
devil.gif

this needs to become common knowledge
pimp.gif

How does this man even get married? Obnoxious and immature. I'd probably knock his lights out in real life.

This should be something you expalin to your girl regardless.
I tell every new female in my life that seman is extremely helpful in your immune system and promotes faster metabolism/weight loss

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I tell every new female in my life that seman is extremely helpful in your immune system and promotes faster metabolism/weight loss
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

roll.gif
roll.gif

ehh i have no problems in getting my unborn kids swallowed. they usually initiate the process
pimp.gif

eek.gif
thanks op. now i have a topic to present to my health class in a bit forextra credit. link to the article?
nerd.gif
i need to print this outasap.

Back
Top Bottom