Showtime presents: The Affair Sundays 10pm

Mother****ing Ben.

What happened slipped my mind even though I knew the final season was soon and I had talked about it.

Ben needs to die.

Looks like this season makes at 20-30 year jump and Anna Paquin plays Joanie. Not sure how I feel about that as I imagine it means less time for the main cast since they would have to be made up as 70-80 year olds.

Noah played himself :lol: Thought those yambs were for him.

Forgot my bae Sansa is all in this :evil: Noah still getting hate from his kids is whack. If only smartened up and started a new family. Dont care for how Allison's memory is being treated.

This ep focused heavy on Vik's death.

Helen having it rough. She feeling wild alone. Still resentfulnof Noah. Thought she moved on.

Wouldnt be mad if all the Joanie parts are that short. Seems she picked the wrong dude if he giving her those weak strokes.

I'm doing a rewatch. couldn't remember where I left off. I forgot they do the Part 1 and Part 2. Does that continue through all seasons? Can't remember :lol: :smh:

Noah took La ALL NIGHT :rofl: Then the next morning. So many Ls :lol:

Janelle coldblooded for that ask of Noah after ghosting him.

Fam has nobody and has to discover this douche Sasha is banging Helen.

Noah can never be satisfied. Cant write a book, stagnant marriage, goes off and cheats to still be unhappy. Hasna successful book, remarried, famous and praised, sabotages it all and is still unhappy/unsatisfied.

These different depictions of how events go down are always a trip and leaves me wondering which was the actual way it went down.

Helen's view of things :rofl: So suffocating and funny. Sasha still a douche even through her eyes.

Noah still taking Ls. Then gets caught :lol: Fam could've played it cool and just took the W bonding with his youngest daughter who doesn't hate him.

Don't feel bad for Whitney at all. Such a harlot how she just climbs in to bed with her fiance.

:lol: @ Furkat in full scumbag mode. I'm betting if they did the whole his take/her take the relationship wasn't even that bad.

Then voyeur dude beating his meat to then :lol:

The Sierra half of the episode was the most compelling thing so far this season

Helen is so trash

Sierra a terrible mom. Leaving kids in cars. Deserves all the stress and **** comes her way.

Jennifer Jason Leigh as an even worse mom :lol:

Saw that crash coming when she showed up still high on coke. Could've killed that kid.

Noah STAY taking Ls this entire season.

Props to Helen. Picked a lame in Sasha but I like that she has a strong backbone, standing up for herself in every situation. Not taking **** from Sierra, Noah or Vik's mom.

She shouldnt feel bad at all.

Noah still taking Ls with the poison ivy, getting exposed as a weak father that cant provide (granted I'd never she'll out that cash for a wedding), and the publicist lying about forced sex.

I'm tight with this Ben reveal. Its not same face with this different actor cast as old Ben. This piece of **** admitting **** like he killed her and how 30 years after the fact, talking a psychotic break and being on mad meds :smh:

Then he tricks her like that when she brings the cops. Pure piece of ****.

I hope old Noah kills him.

I'm finishing up season 2.

Have two episodes left. It's pretty obvious that Joanie is Scotty's baby.

Alison trifling.

Damn, this is final season should just be subtitles Noah takes all the Ls.

Chickens coming hine to roost, reaping what you sow. Son facing all the consequences. I thought going to prison for his ex-wife would have squared things up karma wise but nope.

Liking that more and more on Helen's side she's seeing what a douche Sasha is.

I like how in the present they've made subtle to obvious hints about the climate and environment in the background and in the future everything has gone to ****.

This ep was a monumental L for Noah. I forgot all abiut the script supervisor he left topless just to get he bra and frame Sasha :rofl:

Whitney getting gaslighted :rofl: :rofl: PawKat basically set up his defense for his #metoo accusations.

Damn, Whitney rrally commenting about Dominic West's face talking about he looked at women like prey :smh:

Helen is so trash. Noah needs to reveal that it was her driving the car already.

It's clear as day that Sasha orchestrated all of this #metoo stuff with Noah

Wow that episode was awful and painfully long. I was literally exhausted when it was over. Lol Are they attempting to make all men look like trash? Don’t know what they’re aiming to accomplish this last season but Im glad its almost over.

This was such a bad take on the other side of #MeToo :lol:

This rant they had Aubrey gone on is hilarious. Why isn't Whitney recording this?

I actually liked how Whitney thought she was winning with her think of the family stance and then this girl completely switched the argument lowkey to be about when do I get to blame someone since things are already stacked against women.

Shut Whitney up quick given she lets ppl treat her like ****.

Also the Chuck's counterpoint revealed a lot. Some of these chicks just want to be these men with power and authority. That chick admitted to wanting to **** Noah, was mad he didn't want to, and when he got critical about her work frames thw entirw experience like personally violated her.

So she's delusional and looking for a come up with her book.

The publicist is a vindictive and a liar. Helen knows

Don't know about the other broads in the article but Noah so far is only 100% wrong for how he violated thw wxript supervisor and took advantage of her :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom