Showtime Series: Shameless 3 1-13-13

1st season was just laughs, 2nd season made me feel Monica was the worst mother more than anything but damn this recent ep shows why the rest of the older kids resent the hell out of Frank. He is a horrible father. Writers really decided to bring more of that abusive (verbally) drunk father reality to the show along with how he's so neglectful and just plain low as it gets. When the child services angles comes in to play :smh:

:rofl: @ Frank staying with a little bit of valium on him at all times.

The other stories were good. Really wish it was the chick from Suburgatory playing Lip's chick right now, didn't care for Lip sticking it to Fiona but he's right about how the poor make money and I bet he's still salty about that whole stay in school or your out nonsense.

EDIT

Damn yall are 2 eps in to this season and are already hating it? Show's still fun to me. I like that they've brought so much drama and negativity so early. It'll be a wild ride.

Last edited:
1st season was just laughs, 2nd season made me feel Monica was the worst mother more than anything but damn this recent ep shows why the rest of the older kids resent the hell out of Frank. He is a horrible father. Writers really decided to bring more of that abusive (verbally) drunk father reality to the show along with how he's so neglectful and just plain low as it gets. When the child services angles comes in to play :smh:

:rofl: @ Frank staying with a little bit of valium on him at all times.

The other stories were good. Really wish it was the chick from Suburgatory playing Lip's chick right now, didn't care for Lip sticking it to Fiona but he's right about how the poor make money and I bet he's still salty about that whole stay in school or your out nonsense.

EDIT

Damn yall are 2 eps in to this season and are already hating it? Show's still fun to me. I like that they've brought so much drama and negativity so early. It'll be a wild ride.

Word. Shameless is still hilarious to me.

some dudes are so fickle

The show is what it is.. Entertaining and at times some great dramatic moments but suffers from way too many characters and plots
Still worth a watch but not must see TV

I actually like that it has so many characters and that the writers kept adding characters from season's 1 to 2. It's like they could pull off eps where the main main characters don't even show up and it'll still be interesting. The way I see it things that don't seem important or things you don't necessarily like will still pay off at some point down the line.

I'm sure Sheila and the baby will pay off seriously or comically when it's wrapped up. I know Steve/Jimmy problem will cause changes. Just like this whole Kev with a wife and a possible son will too. Similar to last season when they brought in the adopted cult member kid that dipped with the black kid which I assume will come full circle in a few seasons if they want. I mean they're already setting the stage based off last season, Frank's back at Sheila's for now, Deb after being heartbroken by her mother has now lost all that false hope in her father, Fiona's gonna continue to **** up and have her ups and downs, Lip is gonna have his little journey of rebelling and not believing in himself, the other brother gonna still be gay and get in to humorous mishaps, etc.

This show was never must watch tv, just plain fun entertainment. I originally didn't even keep up with S1 but caught it all in one dose when Showtime reran the whole season in one day. Showtime obviously has their different type of genre packages, they gave us suspense and drama with Homeland and Dexter last season and this mostly comedy with Shameless, House Of Lies, and Californication.

Oh and it may not be the show where you expect greatness but imo William H. Macy deserves some type of award for his performance season to season. Look at his catalog of characters portrayed and he's shown crazy range and has been strong in the majority of roles. Almost method in how believable he comes off in each.

Last edited:
I find myself wanting to fight Frank a lot. Maybe personal experiences are creeping in a bit.

Mandy :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last night's episode was awesome. That pedo teacher was hot and giving those mental tips to last longer. The way Lip entrapped her was funny.

Last night's episode was awesome. That pedo teacher was hot and giving those mental tips to last longer. The way Lip entrapped her was funny.
That was definitely the highlight of last nights episode. :lol: @ the dude beating off on the bus. Frank never ceases to amaze me regarding how low he will stoop to run a scam.

Bob is the man!

Hermaphrodite kid,carl,jody's... steve's dad.... :pimp: that was a lot going on

Frank is suppose to be a real scam artist he should have convinced Shelia to be a dominatrix after jody's story = $$$

I don't like the fake cancer thing, but I liked the camp story.

Adding a hermaphrodite girl was an unexpected twist... even for Shameless. So that'll be interesting 
laugh.gif

Glad they're revealing Jimmy's dad and Ian's hookups. 

And I loved the bar's reaction to Jody's sex stories. 

That manager :pimp:

Shorty gotta do hummers twice a week :lol:

This ep was too much. Funny and sad at the same time. I felt really bad for the cancer kids, like real life I'm thinking they probably go through some bull **** similar to this with these restrictions. :lol: @ the end where that counselor goes home crying with the kid though.

Jimmy got mind ******. Just found out his dad is gay and is getting banged by his gf's younger brother :lol:

Really wish the chick from Suburbia was back as Lip's chick, this chick is only ok in dark settings. Can't even enjoy the sex scenes.

This Jody really broke down that sex addiction though :lol: Frank tricking him in to getting to play with toys with Sheila is hilariously cruel.

All in all, really good ep.

I like how the kids guilt-tripped Wendy into showing her boobs. Her boobs were cute but average though, should've asked to see her red muff instead 8). That camp is wrong for not even giving them chicken nuggets :smh:. These kids don't have much time, let them enjoy their damn food.

That grocery store manager is the king of that kingdom. The employee with the messed up teeth :x.

I feel bad for Jody. Sheila likes giving pain :smh:.

It's still uncomfortable seeing an Asian baby with Down's syndrome wearing a helmet on tv.

I was pretty bummed at that baby introduction in the first place, and they've stuck with it. Last episode was probably the only time I liked their storyline.. I usually tune out when they show up.

:lol: Okay so not a hermaphrodite just a boy raised to think he's a female :x Seems they got this story line from the Japanese.

Can't really side with Fiona or Jimmy. Two extreme situations. Fiona didn't have to go digging up the back though, just lie about knowing and blame it all on Frank. Seems like Jimmy has found his reason to keep cheating though.

I really thought Debbie was gonna kill that girl though :lol: Lip getting menopausal was boring but it makes sense he's still not over Karen.

:rofl: @ the robbery scene

Damn I want to smash Veronica and her moms :evil:

:lol: Okay so not a hermaphrodite just a boy raised to think he's a female :x Seems they got this story line from the Japanese.

Can't really side with Fiona or Jimmy. Two extreme situations. Fiona didn't have to go digging up the back though, just lie about knowing and blame it all on Frank. Seems like Jimmy has found his reason to keep cheating though.

I really thought Debbie was gonna kill that girl though :lol: Lip getting menopausal was boring but it makes sense he's still not over Karen.

:rofl: @ the robbery scene

Damn I want to smash Veronica and her moms :evil:

Lol when they tell her she's a boy she looks so confused Lol, and Fiona was right they are going through a lot more than he is and Jimmy was complaining a lot about his dad.

Also, I thought Debbie was going to hit the girl in the face with the sandbag but what she did was wayy crazier

Back
Top Bottom