Showtime Series: Shameless 3 1-13-13

this episode felt like a series finale

anybody else thinks that karen is faking it :nerd:

I thought so at first but now I don't think so. I actually feel sorry for her for only the second time. First time being when pops aired her out in front of folks in S1.

Great Ep though. ER and WHM can act their butts off.

Jimmy is fish food....maybe :lol:

this episode felt like a series finale

anybody else thinks that karen is faking it :nerd:

I've been thinking the same! Would it be her ticket out of the neighborhood; to fake it and have Jodie take her for "treatment"?

Great season finale, felt like with a half hour more it could have been a perfect series finale.

For next season:

-We need to see the fate of Jimmy.
-Does Lip go to MIT?
-Is Frank walking home or elsewhere from the hospital? (Amazing acting on his part, not just this episode, but through all three seasons).
-Ian >: , at least have the balls to say goodbye to clearly your favorite sibling in Lip. Although, now that I think about it, that exchange between the two in the very beginning kind of was Lip knowing Ian isn't going for ROTC, but for actual enlistment. Still, he punked out IMO.

Last edited:
Hope things pick up for Fiona.

I hope Lip goes to MIT. Something tells me he will bring Mandy with.

Happy for V and Kev

They dropped the ball again with the Kev and Veronica storyline :stoneface:

:lol: Fiona basically paying a wad of cash for a 2 week trial period

Karen already left once before she doesn't need to fake it to do it again if anything she would to get Lip back. Plus she hates Jody he's her caretaker now & they're riding across country

What yall wanted to go down with V, Kev, and her mom? :lol: :nerd: To me it was so wild from the jump

Yeah Fiona using the extra cash to do that felt dumb imo but in a way there was no other avenue for a come up other than just keep paying bills. She paid for stability. You could see her clear disappointment after what her supervisor told her but her starting there.

The Debbie stuff was a bit annoying but understandable. Felt weird feeling sad for Carl after just seeing him play a psychopath on SVU :lol:

William H. Macy is a great actor. No surprise at his consistent stellar performance.

I sort of felt like Karen might be faking it also.

I think Lip might run into problems when he tries to go to MIT since Ian is using his identity

They dropped the ball again with the Kev and Veronica storyline
indifferent.gif
Dropped the ball how exactly?

That whole storyline was wild from the jump.
laugh.gif
Don't see how they could've stretched it further than they did.

I think Lip might run into problems when he tries to go to MIT since Ian is using his identity.
Agreed.

Was hoping Goku's ultimate fate would've been resolved in the finale. Oh well.

What yall wanted to go down with V, Kev, and her mom? :lol: :nerd: To me it was so wild from the jump

The situation was too wild for it to end like that. Same with the crazy ex gf and the girl/boy

Idk try to keep the baby or fall in love with Kevin. Not some oh I was just lonely >D :lol:

Last edited:
Season is over, now we need to wait till next season. 

Also good point with Ian stealing Lip's identity. 

Last edited:
Emmy Rossum tweeted about them filming in Sept and the new season starting in January :x

I know its a super reach but anyone else think it possible for Beto to start dating Fiona now that Jimmy is most likely gone, seeing as he obviously has feelings for her :nerd:

^
The guy in the SUV? I can see him continuing to help her out but i'm not sure if he has romantic feelings for her. He does think of her in a positive way. Maybe if he's feeling lonely he'll approach her and ask her out. They'll probably just push her towards her boss like they've been doing this season.

^
The guy in the SUV? I can see him continuing to help her out but i'm not sure if he has romantic feelings for her. He does think of her in a positive way. Maybe if he's feeling lonely he'll approach her and ask her out. They'll probably just push her towards her boss like they've been doing this season.

Yea SUV guy honestly though I just want him to stay on the show for the comedic relief although he really doesn't have a purpose without Jimmy

So do I.. It's a weak move to kill him off screen and I don't think they'd miss that dramatic opportunity. He'll show up in a surprise sometime next season.

Last edited:
Yeah, no way he's dead but if they wanted to do away with him in that manner it would be done off screen. This show goes far but a gruesome drug kingpin killing? Doubt it. I mean sawing off Jimmy's body parts and all that? :lol:

Really enjoyed the ending. It almost felt like a different show. :smh: @ having to wait until January.

Really enjoyed the ending. It almost felt like a different show. :smh: @ having to wait until January.
This. I mean for all the cancer and brain damage and possible murder, this was a really upbeat and sweet finale. :lol:

Didn't expect that. :\

i was worried when i read somewhere that shameless was canceled....
Looked more closer and it was the original series of 7 seasons. Hopefully we can get the same amount of seasons.

This season ended with what everyone leaving??
Lip - MIT probably go back
Ian - Army
Jimmy - boat to Brazil?
Karen gone
Jody - gone
Karen's mom - why would they still show her? I liked her though.

Yes and no. The Netflix version is the original UK show.. This thread is about the US version on Showtime.

Emmy Rossum tweeted about them filming in Sept and the new season starting in January
sick.gif

I know its a super reach but anyone else think it possible for Beto to start dating Fiona now that Jimmy is most likely gone, seeing as he obviously has feelings for her
nerd.gif
I agree, I think  gave him the money, he Said That  "She's too good for you", he Repeated to her but in the name of Jimmy, "He said you were too good for him", Also i  think, he is the only one who Understands the concept of family.

I like Beto for Fiona.

Here is a video I've done. I'm a little obsessed With This theory.

Back
Top Bottom