Shula Wants An * If Pats Go 16-0

Those "I <3 Me Some Me" and "Kemp" are copped. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

The whole Shula thing aside, there should be an asterisk next to it if they go undefeated. THEY CHEATED! I still don't understand how it doesn't seem to be that big of a deal to people. The penalty they got from the NFL was :smh:
smh.gif
fgahsjfhadjgkashdgjhsdjgfhasdkghasdgjkhglsgfjasdhgjnvirm irmiciremmvro

Shula sounds a little
02150000057.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Considering the "cheating" was caught in the first game, it would make more sense to put an * to past super bowls, not this year. Stop being bitter 72 Dolphins and Shula, I hope a team finishes undefeated just to shut them up
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

They should have forfeited at least one game this season. One of the games where they were fined for taping, obviously.

but NFL pussed out
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

Quote:
Be quiet senile old man. We should * your season for having such an easy schedule.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

umm...maybe it's just me but '72 Dolphins are mad salty, not just Shula but entire squad. Let alone them celebrating every year when an undefeated team loses.

So should there be an asterisk next to their Super Bowl wins too? I mean if they cheated this year, they've probably done it in the past too.
Mr. Muggles
Leading the revolution: 2008 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA!​

72 Dolphins was my favorite old-school squad to use in Madden. So I'm a bit partial to them (got me many a win :pimp:
pimp.gif
ed chirping with a game or 2 left when the reality of the record being broken sunk in.

But damn, wait to see how it plays out. It's really not a good look for him.

Quote:
You'd be salty too if your record was beaten by someone who DEFINITELY (not 'maybe') cheated.
Out

teams that don;t cheat finish sub-500.....everybody cheats. whether it be steroids, videotaping, pumping in crowd noise, tailoring the home field, stealing signals......some are just better than others..... Pats are 9-0 better than others....

and don shula can kiss my assterisk....
...it is what it is.

Someone should tell Shula to shut the @#%$ up and stop whining.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
TEAM EAGLES
3-4 right now, Cowboys up next!!!​

85' Bears almost perfect season>72 Dolphins perfect season...... :nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

LOL. jelousy.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bringing the Joe Montana years BACK​

Quote:
They should have forfeited at least one game this season. One of the games where they were fined for taping, obviously.

this is why Pats are running up the scores.

Quote:

but NFL pussed out
:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
belichick : watch out they are gonna double moss on this play...
brady: @#%$ them i'm throwing it anyways
TOUCHDOWN :lol:
laugh.gif

seriously they got caught in what the 1st half of the 1st game? wheres the excuses for the other 17 1/2 halves of football where they sonned the league?

:smh:
smh.gif
put a * on it...the celebration will still be the same :pimp:
pimp.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

Shula NEVEr said that the Pats deserve an asterick. He said the spygate thing is like an asterick, because it diminishes this great season. Its always in the back of your mind when you think of the Patriots. He said the unprecedented fine and removal of draft pick is proof.

and he is 100% correct.

the Media will have you believe he said they should wear and * but that is NOT what he said.

and all yall running with it like some fools. Yall really gotta start reading interviews instead of eating up whta you're being fed blindly. here let me help yall out
"The Spygate thing has diminished what they've accomplished,""You would hate to have that attached to your accomplishments. They've got it."Belichick was fined $500,000 and the Patriots were fined $250,000 and lost a first-round draft pick for videotaping the Jets' opposing sideline during the teams' season-opening game.

"That tells you the seriousness or significance of what they found,""I guess you got the same thing as putting an asterisk by Barry Bonds' home run record."I guess it will be noted that the Patriots were fined and a No. 1 draft choice was taken away during that year of accomplishment. The sad thing is Tom Brady looks so good, it doesn't look like he needs any help."

stop reacting to ESPN's hype. I heard ESPN reporters last nite saying "shula want s them to have an asterick" when he never said that originally and even had a phone convo on ESPN to repeat what he said.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

I'm not convinced that stealing signals is THAT beneficial. I think it's a crap shoot if anything...

Back
Top Bottom