Shyne-Shyne Appreciation post

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"They said $ aint everything, you f'n right _ it's the only thing, in God we trust a holy thing"....

1. Dear America (Intro)
  2. Whatcha Gonna Do
  3. Bang
  4. Bad Boys (Featuring Barrington Levy)
  5. Let Me See Your Hands
  6. Gangsta Prayer (Interlude)
  7. The Life
  8. It's Ok
  9. _s Gonna Die
  10. Everyday (Interlude)
  11. Bonnie & Shyne (Featuring Barrington Levy)
  12. The Hit
  13. That's Gangsta
  14. Spend Some Cheese
  15. Get Out (Featuring Slim from 112)
  16. Commission

[Barriongton Levy] shibidy bop bidibidy dibidy dibidy diddle liddle diddly diddly widdly WHOOOOOOAAAA[/Barrington Levy]

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Barrington and the beats made this album for me. VERY solid debut....son used to live on my old block on Flatbush and Foster

pimp.gif
.....i first heard Bad Boyz like "They got MORE Biggie !+% coming out?"...son was nice...aint he coming out this year?

Originally Posted by dreClark

This album was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

'Get Out' was my #@@$

Was...mayne I still bump this to date...Alot of my folks slept on this hard...

But very much appreciated..about to pull it up on iTunes now..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bang, Bad Boyz, Bonnie & Shyne, and Commission still get played everywhere.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bless up Shyne and Big up BELIZE!!!!

One of my favorites. Lol, I was riding with a chick the other day bumpin' "Thats Gangsta" and she looked at my i-pod talking about "Shyne?Who?" I hope she's just slow and most people still remember how nice he was/is...

speakin of shyne, ...theres a rumor around that he gonna hes gonna be a suprise guest @ SummerJam On sunday,...but that seems odd, cuz there was no mention ofhim being released, although he was suppose to be released this year

pimp.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Album went TOO hard, nh. It's basically a personal classic. Peeps slept on this like noneother, this still gets burn in the whip.

"Life is what you make it, so I made it leaving muthaf's naked..."

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"Young Frank Matthews, the rap version, touch my trap or my smack, the gat's burstin, that's certain leave your face and your chest and your backjerking/ugh ya'll got me f'd up like, my desert eagle and my sig dont bust right"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn near classic @+#! is hard
Yup
pimp.gif

According to New York's Post Page Six on February 26, 2008, Shyne is expected to be released this year for good behavior. Shyne converted to Judaism in prison
If he comes out Sunday @ Summer Jam
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

"I think you might be the right one/WHOA, wait press the brakes, gotta investigate/what i do know, to you it dont matter, whether my pockets is slim orfatter"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my life right now.

I loved this album when it came out...

"Bad Boyz"
"It's OK"
"#*%%+% Gonna Die"

Definitely appreciated.

- Tical.

Back
Top Bottom