Shyne to be released any day now! Countdown to Release is On!

Originally Posted by yungmatt

About time. Its been 8 years already...

A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG #@$ 8 TOO... I swear I still remember the XXL with him on the cover before he went in, I remember thinking if he gets convicted they'regoing to throw him under the jail
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Its so hard to believe his dad was the president of Belize...

Diddy, may you rest in hell for that. You did your man SO dirty.

His dad was really their president? So is his family pretty paid?
So by NT terms he's a fraud right? Drake status?

ANyways hope he comes back hard and takes a couple shots at Puff. Love to hear an interview of how he feels, felt,etc
Why does everything need to relate to Drake? Whatever....

Diddy better have a Lambo and a new crib for Po as soon as he get out.

man...I hate to say it but I don't really see him rapping. I want to...but I mean if I just did 8-9 I would not get in the music industry @ its currentstate. The Reality Show is a very good look financially. With that said, He'll probably have somewhat of a platform/demand for an album built so whoknows.... ...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG #@$ 8 TOO... I swear I still remember the XXL with him on the cover before he went in, I remember thinking if he gets convicted they're going to throw him under the jail
smh.gif
nerd.gif
damn i think i still got that somewhere...the interviewwhen he was going in on diddy and them and stating his case? but trying to not dry snitch on the same people who turned on him

his whole situation was crazy-

diddy-jlo.jpg

shyne3.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG #@$ 8 TOO... I swear I still remember the XXL with him on the cover before he went in, I remember thinking if he gets convicted they're going to throw him under the jail
smh.gif
nerd.gif
damn i think i still got that somewhere...the interview when he was going in on diddy and them and stating his case? but trying to not dry snitch on the same people who turned on him

his whole situation was crazy-

diddy-jlo.jpg

shyne3.jpg

Mmmmhmmm... that was the one

Shyne Po said:
I'm not going to go into it like that because of how I was raised, but my Co-D's a
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
RAT!!!

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

What did Diddy do to him?
shame one me for not knowing
smh.gif
from my understanding he few him under the bus monster truck

somebody will come in here with the super detailed story

hes muslim now..hes done for he wont rap anymore and i think hes gonna be a preacher ala Loon/Mase

smh.gif

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Well basically Sparknotes,

*Diddy, J Lo, Shyne are in a club. Diddy gets into an agrument with a guy, and it gets heated!
*Guy is very upset and appears to rich for a gun(though it was never confirmed)!
*Shyne pulls out a gun and starts shooting and hit a random bystander! Both Diddy & Shyne are arrested!
*They have different attorney's, and Diddy has a witness who says that Diddy did not have a weapon but inf act it was all Shyne's doing and he overreacted to the whole situation!
*Shyne is then sentenced to 8-10 for trying to defend a friend and someone he looked up to!
*Shyne says though he is not mad at Puff bout the situation, he has nothing to say to him ever again! Which is understandable!
*Puff should def cut dude a big check when he gets out though!

****Granted it looks very bad on, Diddy's part but...every dude from the hood has that one gully friend who does overract to everything and is quick to pull a gun! Diddy has kids that he is responsible for! Its hard to tell your kids Daddy is gonna go away b/c my dude overreacted, but i'm keeping it real!
Everything you said was pretty much on point except whats bold....

I remember the details of the case like it was yesterday and Diddy wasnt lookin at any time...He could have copped a plea and took probation. Had he done that, Shyne gets no where near 10 years for the charges he was facing.

Puff probably thought that would ruin his image by pleading guilty so he took it to trial and his lawyers/witnesses did Shyne dirty.

Result of that=
Diddy gets cleared of all charges
Shyne gets 10 years for assault and reckless endangerment (I never heard of anyone getting 10 for those charges)

that story seems to be the "diddy" version tho...where shyne was the only one shooting/over reacting or whatever

Shyne has always said he shot into the air...and that there were other shooters and that he was defending his life ( and diddy jlo etc)

and i think the only person that got "hit" was the girl who caught a fragment...nobody caught a direct shot if i remember...also if i remember rightthere were different calibers found

im kinda cloudy on the situation off the top right now but thats the gist of it

edit:
and i doubt he would take anything from puff now...i mean maybe if puff offered him whatever to stand tall and take the wrap but not with the way it wentdown...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Well basically Sparknotes,

*Diddy, J Lo, Shyne are in a club. Diddy gets into an agrument with a guy, and it gets heated!
*Guy is very upset and appears to rich for a gun(though it was never confirmed)!
*Shyne pulls out a gun and starts shooting and hit a random bystander! Both Diddy & Shyne are arrested!
*They have different attorney's, and Diddy has a witness who says that Diddy did not have a weapon but inf act it was all Shyne's doing and he overreacted to the whole situation!
*Shyne is then sentenced to 8-10 for trying to defend a friend and someone he looked up to!
*Shyne says though he is not mad at Puff bout the situation, he has nothing to say to him ever again! Which is understandable!
*Puff should def cut dude a big check when he gets out though!

****Granted it looks very bad on, Diddy's part but...every dude from the hood has that one gully friend who does overract to everything and is quick to pull a gun! Diddy has kids that he is responsible for! Its hard to tell your kids Daddy is gonna go away b/c my dude overreacted, but i'm keeping it real!
Everything you said was pretty much on point except whats bold....

I remember the details of the case like it was yesterday and Diddy wasnt lookin at any time...He could have copped a plea and took probation. Had he done that, Shyne gets no where near 10 years for the charges he was facing.

Puff probably thought that would ruin his image by pleading guilty so he took it to trial and his lawyers/witnesses did Shyne dirty.

Result of that=
Diddy gets cleared of all charges
Shyne gets 10 years for assault and reckless endangerment (I never heard of anyone getting 10 for those charges)

Supposedly the _ got into a verbal altercation with Puff and through stacks in Puff face, which was supported by a few people at the club that night, and basedon that I doubt it was Shyne who over reacted to this event. Shyne never claimed not to have had the pistol, however Po has always claimed to have shot intothe ceiling and was very adament about it. I believe he had a .40 and ol girl was shot in the face witha .9mm (or the other way around but I remember himsaying that had it been his bullet that hit her it would've tore her face off). they hit him with that anyway which is what really inflated his sentence.

Puff basically railroaded that man. Got Damnit Shame
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

that story seems to be the "diddy" version tho...where shyne was the only one shooting/over reacting or whatever

Shyne has always said he shot into the air...and that there were other shooters and that he was defending his life ( and diddy jlo etc)

and i think the only person that got "hit" was the girl who caught a fragment...nobody caught a direct shot if i remember...also if i remember right there were different calibers found

im kinda cloudy on the situation off the top right now but thats the gist of it

edit:
and i doubt he would take anything from puff now...i mean maybe if puff offered him whatever to stand tall and take the wrap but not with the way it went down...

Correct.. There were different calibers found and also more than 1 gun found in the club. The prosecution swept all that under the rug though... Up to this dayno one knows if the chick who caught a stray even came from Shyne's gun...

Puff basically railroaded that man. Got Damnit Shame
tired.gif

One of the worst stories of betrayal Ive ever heard of in my life
smh.gif

HARMCITY45 wrote:
I knew it was a wrap once puff got their trial seperated and force shyne to get a diffrent lawyer....

On top of that this ({}) gets Johnny to be his lead defense counsel... couldn't tell you the name of Shyne's lawyer if I read it in the paper today.
smh.gif

I know this may upset some of you but the industry has out grown shyne.... no too many people are checking for shyne once he is out. I really dont see a comeback being staged. Unless he switches his style up I dont see any major deal in his future, the rap game is a lot different. Think of everyone that was hotwhen he was free.... and think of where they are now.

Shyne is finally getting released...
eek.gif

champagne.jpg

*waits for mystikal's release as well*

Back
Top Bottom