Shyne ..um yeah (Worst artist comeback of 2010')

you been locked up for soo long

you lost all skills and vocals

voice is worst then Lil' B ...

like i been said nobody is hyped bout shyne making a comeback

you get on dj khaled album and have the weakest verse in 2010 period
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

dumb statement. and your grammar is the worst.

But Shyne got that Doc Rivers, Tone Loc collab voice goin... sounds like he's gargling jello...

Im still kinda in denial that it was him
laugh.gif

Pretty underwhelming. Sounds like a Lloyd Banks/Rick Ross hybrid who just got done running a 4 minute mile.

Yeah it's terrible. The lyrics are a joke, you'd think the guy would have matured some in prison. Instead it sounds like he regressed and is trying to fit in, he's all over the place. The dude's a failure.

What's worse is the legion of dudes pretending to enjoy this Lil B #$@% because it's the "new thing" on NT. There is nothing to that dude's music.

im going with the theory he needs to warm up the vocal cords after not droppin a hit in yrs......otherwise if thats how he gon sound from now on...i hate diddy for droppin dude like that even more.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

you been locked up for soo long

you lost all skills and vocals

like i been said nobody is hyped bout shyne making a comeback

you get on dj khaled album and have the weakest verse in 2010 period
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Son sounds like one of the dudes from those Broken Equipment videos.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

laugh.gif

Son sounds like one of the dudes from those Broken Equipment videos.

eek.gif
i was trying to think of who all last night, but you hit the nail. at the end of that gucci ane & OJ video when Ross comes in, IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE HIM
roll.gif
roll.gif

thing I wanna know is did Khaled hype dis issh up after he heard it....I cant see him being his usual overexcited self hearing those verses

Dude sounds like he needs a large glass of water.

This reminds me of when DOC got in that accident and #@@+$! his throat up and sounded like a monster when he came back.

Back
Top Bottom