Sibling Or Your Significant other??? Vol. Females come in here! What would you do??

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Bros over +#*%

Literally

MTE
pimp.gif

Dirty it was a mistake and everyday since then I've said to myself that they should have handled it between themselves but she felt that I NEEDED to step in and say something.

I think it potentially could have built a wedge between my brother and I but I don't think it did.

She's standing by her actions till the end and she keeps reverting it back to more than 6 months ago (I guess it hurt her that much)

Is this something men just don't get or is she ignorant?

I even apologized back then for not stepping up and saying something once she said she felt disrespected the first time (whether I agreed or not)

Oh now she's telling me that I made it a big issue because of JUICE?
indifferent.gif

honestly?

when your bro made that comment, I think you should've told him to chill---she's your girl, you should've been the one to tell her that.  Just on some "ay, chill out... I got this" blah, blah blah.

It'll never be the same, unless you wanna sit everybody down together it will only escalate. 

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

honestly?

when your bro made that comment, I think you should've told him to chill---she's your girl, you should've been the one to tell her that.  Just on some "ay, chill out... I got this" blah, blah blah.

It'll never be the same, unless you wanna sit everybody down together it will only escalate. 
basically she was saying he was outta place for telling her that.  I understand now.  She keeps the hate alive for that though

BUT @ the same time I understand why he said it, he was basically the ONE in charge and if anything happened its his !@# in hot water and again he didn't say it with any malice intended.

Not trying to defend him but just what I observed.

So she's really holding on the this august thing, and pretty much is saying instead of trying to "defend him" and trying to convince her that he didn't mean any harm with his comments, it actually made things worse.

If any of you guys were in a situation for example, your mom told your girl something you didn't feel she said with intentions to hurt feelings, would you try to atleast try to ease tension by making it known that it wasn't intended to hurt her feelings?

GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

you were the only objective one in this thread that said anything remotely close to what she said.
Anyone got any response to his comment?

I think I'm feeling to maintain the "Men will never understand women" complex.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

So she's really holding on the this august thing, and pretty much is saying instead of trying to "defend him" and trying to convince her that he didn't mean any harm with his comments, it actually made things worse.

If any of you guys were in a situation for example, your mom told your girl something you didn't feel she said with intentions to hurt feelings, would you try to atleast try to ease tension by making it known that it wasn't intended to hurt her feelings?
honestly I think what you need to do is just sit them both down and let them hash it out w/o you.
and be prepared to drop your girl if she's not willing to look beyond her own ego and stubbornness.

Bros over +#*%

Literally
...what?

is the brother gonna jump over this dude's girlfriend or something?

otherwise you dont know how to use the word 'literally' and should refrain from its usage in the future

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

honestly I think what you need to do is just sit them both down and let them hash it out w/o you.
and be prepared to drop your girl if she's not willing to look beyond her own ego and stubbornness.

laugh.gif
so how do you even recommend I even approach that? I just say hey I want to sit both of you down and talk about this?

She hates him more because I didn't feel he said anything wrong and that its MY fault that she dislikes him.
Knowing her, she will NO way in hell agree to that

My brother has no problem with her @ all aside from him feeling that she shouldn't have put me in a position to have to decide between them both and has tried to keep it cordial with her regardless. So I pretty much know he'd do it but her.... not so much

Sounds like she was just looking for a reason to get you heated to the point that you guys argue that way she can blame it all on you if you do break up. And in the event that you two end up getting back together it won't be her fault that you split in the first place so in her mind she wont be in the wrong for wanting to get up with you again. (Been going through the same spit with my ex, minus the juice)

Originally Posted by Club29

Bros over +#*%

Literally
...what?

is the brother gonna jump over this dude's girlfriend or something?

otherwise you dont know how to use the word 'literally' and should refrain from its usage in the future

Tell someone who cares about your opinion Jesse

Jose, only if it was that easy.

Jaywalkin you aint never lie... She would look for any way to take the blame off of her, which is another trait she has that I dislike.
Never fessing up to anything

The hell is that girls problem...it's clearly all her. She's strikes me as the type of girl who gets easily offended and tries to seek revenge is some mild-mannered way.

Tread carefully OP.

Also why are there so many arguments stemming from juice?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

The hell is that girls problem...it's clearly all her. She's strikes me as the type of girl who gets easily offended and tries to seek revenge is some mild-mannered way.

Tread carefully OP.

Also why are there so many arguments stemming from juice?
laugh.gif
yes man JUICE then she gonna have the nerve to tell me I made it a big deal
laugh.gif

I wasn't yelling or anything just pointing out that I don't think its right. Then when she got ignorant, I told her that I feel a way about the whole thing then she got tight.

She just needs to let it go damnit
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

laugh.gif
so how do you even recommend I even approach that? I just say hey I want to sit both of you down and talk about this?

She hates him more because I didn't feel he said anything wrong and that its MY fault that she dislikes him.
Knowing her, she will NO way in hell agree to that

My brother has no problem with her @ all aside from him feeling that she shouldn't have put me in a position to have to decide between them both and has tried to keep it cordial with her regardless. So I pretty much know he'd do it but her.... not so much
ah. so she doesn't care that she's pretty much put an ultimatum on you that it's either him(family) or her?
honestly...sounds like you're lucky b/c now you know how she is... and truly ask yourself...is this the type of person I want to be with?

The juice was a big !%%+ you to your brother and should be the last straw. You've posted here numerous times about your girl and from everything I've gathered about her, she's immature and has A LOT of growing up to do. You need seriously need to dead her. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. I understand that she miscarried what would have been your first child but she literally has a few screws loose.

EDIT: I don't understand you. You continually run back to her knowing the problems she causes you.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The juice was a big !%%+ you to your brother and should be the last straw. You've posted here numerous times about your girl and from everything I've gathered about her, she's immature and has A LOT of growing up to do. You need seriously need to dead her. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. I understand that she miscarried what would have been your first child but she literally has a few screws loose.

EDIT: I don't understand you. You continually run back to her knowing the problems she causes you.

30t6p3b.gif
hope for some sorta damn change... Some damn hope is always the reason. You definitely have a point and I can't even front on it.

In my eyes I always thought of it being maybe I just don't understand HER, maybe I'm slow, maybe its a woman thing, maybe this, maybe that.
But now a lot of things are just unacceptable now

All of you guys have your points and all of them will be taken into thought.

Back
Top Bottom