SICKEST Car collection.....EVER?

I... AM.... JELLY....

i spy 2000 cobra-R, GNX, yenko, etc, etc... muscle car collection alone is killin em. i haven't even seen the rest of it

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: that was a baracuda... still looks good.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GTO is a monster.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]572 Camero.... ayi carumba.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]collection is ridic.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the delorean.... yes yes. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: that was a baracuda... still looks good.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GTO is a monster.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]572 Camero.... ayi carumba.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]collection is ridic.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the delorean.... yes yes. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

That's pretty nice but I rate Ralph Lauren's for just stylishness or something:

rl-garage-ss01.jpg

Jay Leno's is obviously pretty amazing too.

That's pretty nice but I rate Ralph Lauren's for just stylishness or something:

rl-garage-ss01.jpg

Jay Leno's is obviously pretty amazing too.

the guys name is ken lingenfelter

hes actually having a open house to view his collection Sunday i think? you have to pay to see it but money goes to some charity. not sure on price

the guys name is ken lingenfelter

hes actually having a open house to view his collection Sunday i think? you have to pay to see it but money goes to some charity. not sure on price

damn thats like what my GT5 garage looks like lol but this dude is doing it in real life... i wonder if he is ever going to drive any of them...

damn thats like what my GT5 garage looks like lol but this dude is doing it in real life... i wonder if he is ever going to drive any of them...

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

he drives a lot of them from what i heard. plus these pics are a year or two old. he has more cars now as well.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

he drives a lot of them from what i heard. plus these pics are a year or two old. he has more cars now as well.

A lot of guys who are at this level of wealth and who are into cars have started reducing their quantity of cars and gone more into the classic care like Ralph Lauren, some of his ferarris are worth more than 2mill alone his collection dosent look like a lot of cars but when some are worth 7 figures it becomes more of a connoisseur collection than a garage oveflow.

In Saudi guys collect Ferraris and lambos they way we collect sneakers, after a while we all decide to downsize and keep the real limited kicks. Same trend but on a larger scale !

A lot of guys who are at this level of wealth and who are into cars have started reducing their quantity of cars and gone more into the classic care like Ralph Lauren, some of his ferarris are worth more than 2mill alone his collection dosent look like a lot of cars but when some are worth 7 figures it becomes more of a connoisseur collection than a garage oveflow.

In Saudi guys collect Ferraris and lambos they way we collect sneakers, after a while we all decide to downsize and keep the real limited kicks. Same trend but on a larger scale !

Back
Top Bottom