Side Hustles 2014.. Lets get it!

How'd you make that much so fast?
Sorry I meant $59

The more you do it and get qualified more money you make. I'm shooting for low $$ per day for first month so I can get my weight up and get mor $$ paying jobs

I figure 3 hours a day. i can do surveys maybe 4-5 hour that pay $1 per survey. Now some pay more some less. There is other jobs that pay $3.

But anyway that is $15 a day $15*30=$450.

$450*12 months= $5400 a year saved in my account . Not to bad

Last edited:
man, i don't have enough time to do this. if I do two a day it would be something like 14 a week x 52=728

But you got time to make over 6,000 post on a forum within 2 years?
roll.gif
  CCCCombo Breakerrrr!

How'd you make that much so fast?

Sorry I meant $59

The more you do it and get qualified more money you make. I'm shooting for low $$ per day for first month so I can get my weight up and get mor $$ paying jobs

I figure 3 hours a day. i can do surveys maybe 4-5 hour that pay $1 per survey. Now some pay more some less. There is other jobs that pay $3.

But anyway that is $15 a day $15*30=$450.

$450*12 months= $5400 a year saved in my account . Not to bad
What else do you do besides survey?

Gonna start doing this as soon as I get accepted.

Last edited:
can someone poast links to the best ones.i know theyve probably been posted but i want to know the best ones

I signed up for SliceThePie yesterday and was making like 12 cents per review all day. Today, they're giving me 6 cents per review....
mean.gif

An alternative to these so-called side hustles is to work on improving yourself such that you are a better candidate for future jobs and promotions. Whether that means taking classes on the side, getting huge and shredded so your physical presence is deserving of a professional promotion, or doing research on the side - all of that can result in significant financial and professional gains in the future.

Back
Top Bottom