*Sigh* This is getting very annoying.

Take their little toys away. No one outside of law enforcement should be carrying around guns.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Take their little toys away. No one outside of law enforcement should be carrying around guns.

I'm all for this but in that case I don't think most law enforcement should be permitted to carry guns either. Only certain units like S.W.A.T. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I'm all for this but in that case I don't think most law enforcement should be permitted to carry guns either. Only certain units like S.W.A.T. 
I agree, but we know that's never going to happen. I was trying to be realistic. 

30t6p3b.gif

Why aren't y'all talking about the white guy that was beaten severely by a mob of black people while yelling justice for trayvon? Oh I know why, it ok since it against a white person... smh at reverse racism

I don't even know what it would feel like to be UNSAFE in MY own home. Must be a horrible feeling that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Originally Posted by mikykr20

Why aren't y'all talking about the white guy that was beaten severely by a mob of black people while yelling justice for trayvon? Oh I know why, it ok since it against a white person... smh at reverse racism

Seriously? Its just plain racism. I'd like to slap the person who first said "reverse racism".

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Seriously? Its just plain racism. I'd like to slap the person who first said "reverse racism".

I'd like to slap mikykr for trolling in this thread. Tool.

OP's story just sort of reaffirms how bad of shape some parts of this country are in. smh at the south.

Thats crazy.... No way the police should get away with this the kalonjis better sue everyone

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

You shouldn't be allowed to leave your home with a weapon unless you're an officer...

Tougher gun laws... lock these guys up for 10+ years for being in public with a weapon, then we'd be a lot safer.

the same ppl that 99% of people tend to complain about (officers) are the same people you want to exclusively bear arms? great idea. 
no one is gonna be any safer when the only ppl 'allowed to bear arms' are the ones that we all mistrust. 

as for the article...i've had something similar happen to me but nowhere near the extent. i've been approached threateningly by neighbors thinking that i was a criminal trying to break in to my parents new house. i told the guy to mind his own business and kept it moving. kinda hard to do if you got a semi-auto pointed at you. i don't know what gives people the right to think that they can just walk around policing others...i have no idea what an appropriate punishment would be but there has to be something that discourages this kind of behavior. 

Originally Posted by oidreez

So another case of white guys see black people and automatically assume they're criminals...

Im saying tho. One must be really sheltered if they cant tell whose a goon regardless of race. Btw the last name seems to be hispanic in origin.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I'd like to slap mikykr for trolling in this thread. Tool.

OP's story just sort of reaffirms how bad of shape some parts of this country are in. smh at the south.
Man i've been trying to get out of GA for a minute now... smh

if the world goes to crap

its people like these you got to watch out for

Back
Top Bottom