SIGNED JORDAN'S ?

Just wondering how many members on here has a pair of Air Jordan's signed by Michael himself ?I had one very slim opportunity when Michael Jordan was in Sydney for the oylmpic games in 2000, buy security was too tight around the dream team.He's coming to Melbourne in Australia later this year with tiger woods for the Australian golf masters. Might be my chance to get some shoes signed !

Just wondering how many members on here has a pair of Air Jordan's signed by Michael himself ?I had one very slim opportunity when Michael Jordan was in Sydney for the oylmpic games in 2000, buy security was too tight around the dream team.He's coming to Melbourne in Australia later this year with tiger woods for the Australian golf masters. Might be my chance to get some shoes signed !

Originally Posted by Vuey

i may be wrong but i think he is under contract with some memorabilia company in which he cant sign things

Originally Posted by Vuey

i may be wrong but i think he is under contract with some memorabilia company in which he cant sign things

^^^^^^^^
agree'd..
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Vuey that's the bustiest Asian chic I have EVER seen.

bro , less time on shoe forums and more time on adult ones
tongue.gif

i got plenty more busty avatars, watch this space
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Vuey that's the bustiest Asian chic I have EVER seen.

bro , less time on shoe forums and more time on adult ones
tongue.gif

i got plenty more busty avatars, watch this space
wink.gif

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

really ? even his own branded Jordan shoes ?

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

really ? even his own branded Jordan shoes ?

FALSE.

I thought this forever as well, but my friend had the chance to meet him at the Trent Tucker golf tournament in MN two years ago and Jordan signed my friends Fire Red V's!

If you do meet him and he or someone around him tells you that he can't sign something, it's a load of crap.

Jordan can sign whatever he wants, he just can't do a show or lot of merchandise for someone.

So good luck if you meet him! You definitely have to at least try to get him to sign something!

FALSE.

I thought this forever as well, but my friend had the chance to meet him at the Trent Tucker golf tournament in MN two years ago and Jordan signed my friends Fire Red V's!

If you do meet him and he or someone around him tells you that he can't sign something, it's a load of crap.

Jordan can sign whatever he wants, he just can't do a show or lot of merchandise for someone.

So good luck if you meet him! You definitely have to at least try to get him to sign something!

Originally Posted by super23freak

FALSE.

True he can sign anything he wants, but it's him losing money every time he does and not to mention, he is a d*** in person from what I've heard.  

FALSE.

True he can sign anything he wants, but it's him losing money every time he does and not to mention, he is a d*** in person from what I've heard.  

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

FALSE.

not that I disagree, but how does he lose money? 
If I have a pair of DMP 11's that I bought. 

He signs them, how does he lose money?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

FALSE.

not that I disagree, but how does he lose money? 
If I have a pair of DMP 11's that I bought. 

He signs them, how does he lose money?

^ He probably get comission from Upper deck from all the mechandise they collect for him to sign.  So if he signs anything w/o their knowledge, he loses money

^ He probably get comission from Upper deck from all the mechandise they collect for him to sign.  So if he signs anything w/o their knowledge, he loses money

Does Upper Deck send notifications when you can send in what you want him to sign? What is the whole process?

Back
Top Bottom